Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Calling you out PoB!!!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
lol, when he and I were first talking about him trying to lose fat, i just sent him a meal plan then looked like this...

Boiled Chicken
Celery
Water
Repeat.

It's been "on" ever since LOL!

You left out the 40iu of riptropin per day and the 4 week on 4 week off anavar only cycles. Worked like a charm!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
You left out the 40iu of riptropin per day and the 4 week on 4 week off anavar only cycles. Worked like a charm!

Disclaimer for you knuckleheads out there: the above statement is a JOKE. Do not attempt or you will have Michelen Man hands and feet, and will have severe issues performing basic tasks during the 45 minutes per day that you're actually awake.

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Fuck clen and t3. I use chicken, mast, and rips Bitch!!! Lol

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I heard you've been eating dark chocolate with your greek yogurt at night...

Angry face. :mad:

What exactly are you saying? Are you implying that PoB is dating a black greek man? I've got to say I'm quite disappointed in PoB...

Reactions: SAD
Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
What exactly are you saying? Are you implying that PoB is dating a black greek man? I've got to say I'm quite disappointed in PoB...

Disappointed but not surprised

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
I knew you guys were holding out on some of your tricks!!!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Spongy what have you started!!!!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Excuse me for asking but what would be so bad about that? Are you trying to imply that carbs at night are bad

To give this a serious answer though, spongy carefully put together a very successful fat loss diet for me. I lost a bit of strength but it was worth it.

What we learned about me though was interesting. Things like adding chocolate to my yogurt actually will lead to fat gains. My diet must be kept very austere if I want to keep lean. This is mostly from the fact that I can practically eat non stop.

So in order to not stare, I have to spare some of the little tid bits that make life nice.

At least that's how I saw it lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic