Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Broom's Superdrol cycle log

MuscleAddict83

MuscleAddict83

Jan 16, 2012
SD is generally considered a dry compound. It can be wet if you eat. One question muscle...have you ever, ever, ever had a run with SD ALL BY ITSELF?? No I didn't think so. +1 to raysd21 It was probably the 5th compound you were running. Your opinion is biased and flawed.

SD is a fast acting compound. Broom should have felt something by day 6 at the latest. Why would legal prohormone companies underdose or fake products? Because Superdrol powder is expensive. That's why. That's about it for me. 18 days on SD with no gains or sides? Comon bro.... let's get real. If it smells like a fish... it's a ****ing fish. It ain't a steak!!

And only telephone tough guys go BWAHAHAHAH! addict. Internet armchair AAS gurus.....

Actually, I have yet to run SD stacked with any other compound. Like I said before, I've never gotten back pumps from it even at 30mg. I've got the liver damage to prove it was real too. I took SD too long at 30mg and ended up in the ER. Never had any sides until jaundice. It wasn't until that incident that I switched to mostly oils.

Why would you say this. What he said was not stupid. SD gives you the worse back pumps I have seen. You never took real SD then. I have been Reading this and like she said her shit is really underdosed or fake. I would just stop if it was me and start a different compound.

I agree that it sounds like her SD is very underdosed, which is pretty disappointing because they're supposed to be a reputable company.

Its DAY 22. Not one single extra rep in the gym. I ve bumped it up at 20mg/day. Its definitely underdosed.

Rider: Ive gained about 3-4 kg BUT Ive been eating lots of sugars and carbs the last week, amounts that would have increased my weight anyway. And most important I ve been waiting my period and I have all the premenstrual symptoms (plus water retention of course).
Cant really say how much weight is from SD alone. Especially for I have seen not one bit of a difference in the gym.

As I said above Broom, this is disappointing to hear.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I tried your recipe for 2 days but didn t seem to work so much. Heartburns are still there..even if I dont take my dose actually... :(
Keep on it ~ if you have the ingredients then you might as well keep taking it as it's fantastic for the whole digestive system.

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013
DAY 25
1 week at 20mg/ed

I see some difference in my strength finally, nothing tremendous. No PRs yet. I ve gained weight and not so lean weight. I do have some water retention but I admit I ve not been eating so clean.
I also got my period, right on time with usual flow, symptoms and all.
The only side I have to report is swollen clit. Just a bit. And maybe a slight libido decrease

Very disappointed, overall. I m going to mail the company to see what they have to say, I m so curious.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Has the heartburn subsided ~ have you carried on taking the drink I mentioned? Definitely a good thing to be doing on a daily basis rather than just trying it out for a day or two, I'd imagine that you wouldn't get much benefit from infrequent use.

Fermented foods are known to be great for gut health, the ACV is fermented and the fresh lemon being alkalising for the body (acidic to eat/drink but once metabolised is leaves an alkaline ash residue in the body), I would ideally drink if first thing in the morning as it has the ability to boost the metabolism as well which isn't a bad thing. If you have any pure Aloe Vera juice you could also throw in 20-30ml as Aloe is another thing that's beneficial for digestion. Good for bloating, soothing the lining of the stomach and helps the body to digest proteins. It can help with the repair and regeneration of epithelial tissue in the digestive system leading to better absorption and utilisation of nutrients as well as assisting the natural cleaning of the intestines.

Hope all is well overall MF.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
I would like to have a girlfriend with a swollen clit, I think it would be fun to play with.

MuscleAddict83

MuscleAddict83

Jan 16, 2012
How did Epi effect your libido? I've known some other guys' wives had Epi make them really horny. Just wondering. Anyways, I just started SD again two days ago. It will be my first stacked SD cycle as I was already on 500mg Test E and 350mg Trest Ace / week. Should be a fun little mass blast!

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013
Epi?? haha, I was horny like 24/7. It was almost torturing. I m not getting into details but damn I wouldnt wanna go through that again lmao 8-}.
Now its not the same, I could even claim slight decrease of libido compared to my normal.
But again, being underdosed we can not be sure how a real sd would affect that.

Today I think I felt back pumps. At the beginning of my workout my back felt so sore I thought I wouldnt even get through my training.
And also yesterday I felt my shoulders sore as hell during my training. So sore I didnt give 100% of my energy, left sets and exercises in the middle.

I hit PR at deadlifts today!
I lifted 157 kg for the first time and I was able to do more.
yihaa :D

MuscleAddict83

MuscleAddict83

Jan 16, 2012
Epi?? haha, I was horny like 24/7. It was almost torturing. I m not getting into details but damn I wouldnt wanna go through that again lmao 8-}.
Now its not the same, I could even claim slight decrease of libido compared to my normal.
But again, being underdosed we can not be sure how a real sd would affect that.

Today I think I felt back pumps. At the beginning of my workout my back felt so sore I thought I wouldnt even get through my training.
And also yesterday I felt my shoulders sore as hell during my training. So sore I didnt give 100% of my energy, left sets and exercises in the middle.

I hit PR at deadlifts today!
I lifted 157 kg for the first time and I was able to do more.
yihaa :D

Now that sounds like SD! This stuff has got to be under dosed for sure!

Well, that settles is with the Epi! My wife has been planning on doing a good cutting cycle once she's done breast feeding. So, I've been doing some serious research and come up with what I figure would be a good protocol for her (and sounds like a good one for me =P~, gosh darn high test and trest). I was planning 10mg Epi, 25mcg T3, and 25mcg Clen. Should help her achieve her goals rather quickly.

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013
Has the heartburn subsided ~ have you carried on taking the drink I mentioned? Definitely a good thing to be doing on a daily basis rather than just trying it out for a day or two, I'd imagine that you wouldn't get much benefit from infrequent use.

Fermented foods are known to be great for gut health, the ACV is fermented and the fresh lemon being alkalising for the body (acidic to eat/drink but once metabolised is leaves an alkaline ash residue in the body), I would ideally drink if first thing in the morning as it has the ability to boost the metabolism as well which isn't a bad thing. If you have any pure Aloe Vera juice you could also throw in 20-30ml as Aloe is another thing that's beneficial for digestion. Good for bloating, soothing the lining of the stomach and helps the body to digest proteins. It can help with the repair and regeneration of epithelial tissue in the digestive system leading to better absorption and utilisation of nutrients as well as assisting the natural cleaning of the intestines.

Hope all is well overall MF.

Didnt notice your post, sorry

Well I havent been drinking it more than 2-3 days in a row and definitely not first thing in the morning. But even this way I think it worked with a delayed effect!
My heartburnings have noticeably diminished.
Lately I ve been drinking lots of fresh lemonades with stevia. I think they contribute a bit...maybe ^^

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Didnt notice your post, sorry

Well I havent been drinking it more than 2-3 days in a row and definitely not first thing in the morning. But even this way I think it worked with a delayed effect!
My heartburnings have noticeably diminished.
Great stuff, that's really good to hear :D

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013
Update.
It s been 15 days off cycle.
Till now my strength is still at on-cycle level. I ve managed to reach some great PRs.
You can see here my deadlift and squat.
I also had a 3x3 at 110kg at squats, which was pretty impressive for me being not much of squatter.

I had a very mild body recomp, but considering I ve been eating crap during cycle I can't complain. I could have done better but I didnt care so much about my bodyfat at the time.
Still, I didnt gain any fat from what I can tell...
As for the sides, they re not even worth to mention. My clit went back to normal, heartburnings are eliminated and the water retention in ankles and feet is getting better.

The only thing that bothers me is that I m breaking out. I get huge and deep zits on my cheeks that are also painful. I generally have clear skin.

Assuming that what I was taking was underdosed Superdrol and not something else, in small doses it s veeeery tolerable. I was taking 20mg ED in order to see some difference which could be anything from 5-10mg of actual SD.
I would run it again if I had it legit.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic