Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Broom's Superdrol cycle log

raysd21

raysd21

Feb 6, 2014
I'm sorry, but that is a stupid thing to say.

Superdrol has diuretic effects. Backpumps are very very common. You obviously weren't pushing yourself hard enough Addict. Talking on the phone and flexing in the mirror isn't considered working out it in my book "sorry". It's not Brooms fault she is coming back from an injury. Up your carbs or something. The weight isn't gonna magically attach to your body like other compounds with water retention. Seriously SD is dry gains. If it's not bunk then you aren't eating enough. Fuking carb up.

MuscleAddict83

MuscleAddict83

Jan 16, 2012
Bwahahaha!!! I'm sorry Broom, this is your log but there's a bunch of bullshit being slung in this thread. SD doesn't act like a diuretic. It increases glycogen and water storage in the muscle tissue aka it's a volumizing hormone. That's where the bulk of the size and strength gains come from. That's also why its a fantastic hormone to add in the last few weeks of a comp prep because it will pull excess water into the muscles.

As for the ****ing petty insult, follow my training log and see for yourself how 'little' I push myself. Oh and if you're ever in the Denver area look me up, because I'd love to put your ass through the ringer at 4:30am.

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013
@Raysd chill mate :) All sides are just POSSIBLE not certain and are dose depandant as well. Not everyone has to experience the same sides. I personally dont even know how a backpump feels like.

I m not looking to gain massive amount of weight, I m very sensitive to carbs (or extra calories) and I gain weight WAY too easy. I try to be conservative or I ll weight like 85kg by the end of the cycle.
If epi worked that way, SD should work as well.

However I ve cheated a lot tha past few days xD

+1 to muscleaddict

Last edited:
raysd21

raysd21

Feb 6, 2014
Bwahahaha!!! I'm sorry Broom, this is your log but there's a bunch of bullshit being slung in this thread. SD doesn't act like a diuretic. It increases glycogen and water storage in the muscle tissue aka it's a volumizing hormone. That's where the bulk of the size and strength gains come from. That's also why its a fantastic hormone to add in the last few weeks of a comp prep because it will pull excess water into the muscles.
SD is generally considered a dry compound. It can be wet if you eat. One question muscle...have you ever, ever, ever had a run with SD ALL BY ITSELF?? No I didn't think so. +1 to raysd21 It was probably the 5th compound you were running. Your opinion is biased and flawed.

SD is a fast acting compound. Broom should have felt something by day 6 at the latest. Why would legal prohormone companies underdose or fake products? Because Superdrol powder is expensive. That's why. That's about it for me. 18 days on SD with no gains or sides? Comon bro.... let's get real. If it smells like a fish... it's a ****ing fish. It ain't a steak!!

And only telephone tough guys go BWAHAHAHAH! addict. Internet armchair AAS gurus.....

Last edited:
Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Let's keep this ladies log informational rather than turn it into a pissing match.

Broom hilda I don't post much in this one but have been following along.

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013
Hold it guys please. I d really want all your opinions in this thread for it has informational purpose.

Superdrol being expensive..I didnt really know that. Dont get me wrong I do see a very mild recomp and muscle fullness. But nothing other than that and for 10mg of sd AND being a female....no. And its already day 20.
Cant help but think it s indeed underdosed or I am a kind of special superfemale/nonresponder.
I ll up the dose to 20mg. And see what happens.

My BF has been taking the exact same compount from the exact same package for 10 days at 20mg ED. He claims to have gained 5 pounds already (he weighted about 80kg) and he is a hardgainer. I m waiting another week to see how it goes for him.

Last edited:
tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I never ever get back pumps from SD even at 30mg/day. I'm sorry, but that is a stupid thing to say.
Why would you say this. What he said was not stupid. SD gives you the worse back pumps I have seen. You never took real SD then. I have been Reading this and like she said her shit is really underdosed or fake. I would just stop if it was me and start a different compound.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
There are better compounds for a women out there then SD. Try some var next time.

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013
I ve been feelling my legs like 10pounds heavier (each) knee down since the 10th day of the cycle (if that helps). Like I have huge water retention but they dont look any puffy or something. But they are stiff as hell..
would that count?

Last edited:
Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
BroomHilda, thanks for keeping up with the daily log, good info. How much weight gain did you get thus far from the superdrol?

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013
Its DAY 22. Not one single extra rep in the gym. I ve bumped it up at 20mg/day. Its definitely underdosed.

Rider: Ive gained about 3-4 kg BUT Ive been eating lots of sugars and carbs the last week, amounts that would have increased my weight anyway. And most important I ve been waiting my period and I have all the premenstrual symptoms (plus water retention of course).
Cant really say how much weight is from SD alone. Especially for I have seen not one bit of a difference in the gym.

G

Geisha

May 4, 2014
Its DAY 22. Not one single extra rep in the gym. I ve bumped it up at 20mg/day. Its definitely underdosed.

Rider: Ive gained about 3-4 kg BUT Ive been eating lots of sugars and carbs the last week, amounts that would have increased my weight anyway. And most important I ve been waiting my period and I have all the premenstrual symptoms (plus water retention of course).
Cant really say how much weight is from SD alone. Especially for I have seen not one bit of a difference in the gym.

I really appreciate the honesty Broomhilda, good info here.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic