Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Broom's Superdrol cycle log

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013
I d like to make another late update, 3+ months after the end of my cycle.

I have SEVERE hair loss. It started at the beginning of august and it got gradually worse. I m at the point where I lose more than 150 hairs per day, which is a ridiculous number of hairs for someone who sheds about 20-40 hairs ped day.
Its not seasonal shedding. My hair overall have become thinner and I ve lost about half an inch from my ponytail circumference.
I am pretty devastated, I m crying every time I get in the shower or handle my hair. I cant help but suspect the SD as the culprit.

I run a blood test and it came up normal. I ll go to a dermatologist to see what else I have to check.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011

I have SEVERE hair loss. It started at the beginning of august and it got gradually worse. I m at the point where I lose more than 150 hairs per day, which is a ridiculous number of hairs for someone who sheds about 20-40 hairs ped day.
Its not seasonal shedding. My hair overall have become thinner and I ve lost about half an inch from my ponytail circumference.
I am pretty devastated, I m crying every time I get in the shower or handle my hair. I cant help but suspect the SD as the culprit.

I run a blood test and it came up normal. I ll go to a dermatologist to see what else I have to check.

You can try Nizoral 1% or 2% shampoo. I dunno at this point if it will help, but I don't think it can hurt, also I don't know the half life & detection time of Superdrol but I'm assuming there's some DHT shenanigans involved.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Also take biotin. I just use the nizoral from Walmart ( 1% I think )

P

Pinkiron

TID Lady Member
Jul 26, 2014

Thank you for posting this thread. I'm considering SD for next years bulk. So sorry to hear about your hair loss. That's really scary. Any update from visiting the dermatologist?

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013
The derm saw my blood results and he said everything seems fine. Of course I didnt tell him I used Superdrol 3 months ago, he wouldnt have a tiny idea of what this is, but he asked whether I had used any drugs in the past few months.
My temples and hairline look significantly thinner and I see lots of scalp with updos. My hemline has tappered dramatically
He prescribed me a lotion with minoxidil 2% and something else I cant recall right now. He didnt even say what the reason this hairloss could be. He just said "take this and come again next month"
...whatever....

G

Geisha

May 4, 2014
I appreciate you sharing the side effects you've experienced after your SD cycle Broomhilda. I am wishing the best for you in regards to the hairloss issue.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
I wonder if finasteride stacked with Sdrol would have prevented her hair loss.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
I used EPI a few times when I was a noob, and got decent modest results. Only side was definite libido increase.
Since then and before real aas, I tried Superdrol and a bunch of other pro hormones , I got very few positive results but felt like shit all the time!
For my body, EPI is good but too mild.Low ester tests are awesome, trying tbol now but nothing after 2 months at 60 mg day.
Will increase tbol dose, then try bar in a few months.
Except for EPI, pro-hormones suck to me.
maybe you should try a touch of tbol or bar next cycle?

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
How's your hair now?
im with Sassy.. Too much dht going on with pro hormones...
is the Nizoral helping? Lots of people rave about it.
good luck broom! Thanks for the good read.

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013
Hello snake. It's been about 2 years since my "superdrol" cycle ( totally underdosed IF it was even real superdroll).
My hair has of course improved but it took around 6 months since the end of that cycle.

Since then, I have TOTALLY found my holy grail. I think I will never try anything else than HAVOC again.
It has much much better results than epistane on me, with just 10mg ED. Less water rention and bigger strength gains
No androgenic sides at all (except very mild acne on my back), maybe I should start a new thread about it.
I am so amazed I can;t rave enough about it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic