Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Brand new to cycling... what should she take?

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
There seems to be a fair bit of female experience with oxandrolone, methenolone, etc. on this forum but I'm curious as to whether any females have experience with oxymetholone/Anadrol?

Sorry, I have not :)

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Well she seems to be saying it more then anyone, good for her, she still looks feminine of course which seems to be the new thing, the freakish Anne frietas look seems to be going out the window
Man if you think she is natural I am lost for words. It's hard not to come off rude but come on. ??????

469973.jpg

Last edited:
SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
LMAO......anyone in our brother/sister hood knows what lies beneath.....Sisters unite :)

C

CBS

Jan 7, 2014
Sorry, I have not :)

Your reply seems to be the consensus - both here and at other forums. As a female, would you care to venture a guess as to why that might be so? I suspect the reason is Anadrol's reputation as a harsh drug has led many to avoid it due to a fear of virilization.

Regards

CBS

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Seen her very close up and she's not that big compared to a lot of natural females I've seen at natural comps
And I'm sure they are natural too. Look at that pic and Honestly tell me you think she is natty.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
If she is new to cycling she should take a few water bottles, some sun screen, a spare tube, a tire repair kit, a small set of allen wrenches and some pepper spray or mace of some type and a cell phone of course.;)

Now as to the rest of it as the GURU trainer, I must implore if you are Dr. Jitsu in disguise..............LMAO

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
No girl on earth can get that hard and dry naturally. No physique chick is natural.

I would start a chick off at 5-10mg of var. 20mg you may start seeing sides.

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
..... Again, I arrived late to the party, but what are her goals? I feel like a lot of women – and sassy is always told people this – are under the assumption that any cycle be run is going to turn them into Dana Lynn Bailey overnight. Absolutely not the case.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
So Jenner, you take the full 10mg 2hr preworkout? My wife may experiment with that, but I've steered her away from that in the past because she doesn't have the test base that I do (and I take my orals 2hr preworkout).
not to derail this thread too much but 2 hours pre?
i have always taken my orals 1 hour before with good results. i know you know your shit SAD so i would like to hear the benefits of 2 hours pre workout as opposed to 1. feel free to PM me a reply if you like but i think this would be a good discussion to be posted for future members as well

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic