Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Brand new to cycling... what should she take?

Bodymekanics

Bodymekanics

Mar 14, 2014
OK, so my girlfriend is interested in considering her options for helping her to grow some more muscle. Not anywhere near the female bodybuilder size but more than she is at her current diet and training. She has been gaining quite well but she wants to take it up a level but is nervous; and with good reason, this is her first ever cycle(should she choose to use this route). Her idle is Dana Linn Bailey and she would like to look more like her when it comes to muscle size.

I have helped women in the past but I find it more difficult than helping men in this area. Also, being my girlfriend (soon to be fiance) I have a little bit more at stake with her over all development. I want her to look good and be happy but we both want her to be healthy, fertile, etc for our lives together, having children etc. She is more interested in the pro hormone route currently for her first time and then will go injectable in time if she chooses. I am not pressuring her to do a certain thing or to even take this route; I want it to be her decsion. Any advice and feedback you can give in this area, however, will be much appreciated for me to show her, talk to her about, and help her make the best decision for herself. Thank you in advance everyone!

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
DHEA only pro hormone I have experience with. What is her training and diet like ?

4everstrong

Mar 8, 2014
IMO pro-hormones are shit. Maybe HGH 2iu daily. Or Some Anavar 20mgs. I would only give her the pharm grade Anavar though.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
IMO pro-hormones are shit. Maybe HGH 2iu daily. Or Some Anavar 20mgs. I would only give her the pharm grade Anavar though.

Pharm grade var at 20mg/day? No. No. Bad advice. 10mg per day, split morning and night, is plenty for her first cycle. My wife has done this 3 times so far, and loved it every time. She'll hold a little water, and may get a little broken out, but all in all, very mild sides. No virilization, no mood swings, no loss of sex drive. Increased mass, increased strength, and a sense of well being. My wife (tiny little thing) went from 96lbs to 103lbs her first time, 99 to 105 her second time, and 101 to 110 her most recent time. She ran her first cycle for 10 weeks, second for 8 weeks (cut it short due to vacation), and her most recent she ran it for 12 weeks. Next time she'll go up to 14-16 weeks, depending on how she feels.

The trick is finding var tabs in 10mgs.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
Before I chime in, what are your GF's stats? How long has she been training?

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Pharm grade var at 20mg/day? No. No. Bad advice. 10mg per day, split morning and night, is plenty for her first cycle. My wife has done this 3 times so far, and loved it every time. She'll hold a little water, and may get a little broken out, but all in all, very mild sides. No virilization, no mood swings, no loss of sex drive. Increased mass, increased strength, and a sense of well being. My wife (tiny little thing) went from 96lbs to 103lbs her first time, 99 to 105 her second time, and 101 to 110 her most recent time. She ran her first cycle for 10 weeks, second for 8 weeks (cut it short due to vacation), and her most recent she ran it for 12 weeks. Next time she'll go up to 14-16 weeks, depending on how she feels.

The trick is finding var tabs in 10mgs.

Bang on SAD, of course there are so many other things to consider as far as training, diet etc..but this is the basics and pretty damn safe! :)

Only thing I would say different and this is just my opinion and how I do it is, the whole dose 2 hours before training...I have found this to be best and it isn't necessary to split.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Yeah, I got carried away with the anavar recommendation. Definitely need to make sure that everything else is in order. For that matter, if her gains are still coming, why do anything different at all. Wait until she stagnates.

So Jenner, you take the full 10mg 2hr preworkout? My wife may experiment with that, but I've steered her away from that in the past because she doesn't have the test base that I do (and I take my orals 2hr preworkout).

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Yeah, I got carried away with the anavar recommendation. Definitely need to make sure that everything else is in order. For that matter, if her gains are still coming, why do anything different at all. Wait until she stagnates.

So Jenner, you take the full 10mg 2hr preworkout? My wife may experiment with that, but I've steered her away from that in the past because she doesn't have the test base that I do (and I take my orals 2hr preworkout).

It was nice that you gave your wife's experience :)

Yep, have always done it that way..no issues and great results! :)

Reactions: SAD
GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
My question is which DLB are we trying to emulate? When she was with MHP she was much bigger. Even the DLB when she won her pro card will require a higher level of drugs. Just want the expectations to be in line... Every chick wants to look like DLB. Hell, I want to look like Lee Preist but I know the reality.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
My question is which DLB are we trying to emulate? When she was with MHP she was much bigger. Even the DLB when she won her pro card will require a higher level of drugs. Just want the expectations to be in line... Every chick wants to look like DLB. Hell, I want to look like Lee Preist but I know the reality.

lol, this is true...10mg of var isn't getting you DLB! :)

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
1st cycle Id play it as safe as possible. 5-10mg anavar a day will get results if her diet and training are intense. Id get her diet dialed in 1st so that she is gaining just a bit of weight a week, before you start the cycle. But if she's afraid to eat enough, she may not benefit much from the gear.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I always split my orals I found to have less sides that way. I guess with me it even outs my levels so I'm not up them crashing then up again. I would only suggest var if she feels she can't go any further with her training. If she is busting ass every day and diet is on point and she wants more muscle then go for it. She sounds worried about it. I was too at first. Why not start her at 5 mg for a week and then bump it to 10mg. She will grow plenty if the gear is legit and she is 100% on her diet and training. If she wants them pumpkin delts like DLB she will need more then var and from what you said she does not sound ready for that step. She should join the den and ask questions ;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic