Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Brand new to cycling... what should she take?

Ryda

Ryda

Mar 23, 2013
My question is which DLB are we trying to emulate? When she was with MHP she was much bigger. Even the DLB when she won her pro card will require a higher level of drugs. Just want the expectations to be in line... Every chick wants to look like DLB. Hell, I want to look like Lee Preist but I know the reality.

DLB is natural

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
We are all natural......whatever that means nowadays hahahaha

Ryda

Ryda

Mar 23, 2013
lol, doesn't matter....she has to say it regardless of being asked or not...you should know this :)

Well she seems to be saying it more then anyone, good for her, she still looks feminine of course which seems to be the new thing, the freakish Anne frietas look seems to be going out the window

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Dana and Rob own a tremendously successful clothing company called Flag Nor Fail. The motto of the company is basically "work hard and never give up". And "self worth." If Dana ever admitted to taking steroids they would be finished.

The girl is Ms Physique Olympia and comes in ripped and muscular. I really don't care if your the most genetically blessed woman to ever walk the planet. Not gonna happen.

Appologies to the OP. Don't want to derail your thread.

Ryda

Ryda

Mar 23, 2013
Dana and Rob own a tremendously successful clothing company called Flag Nor Fail. The motto of the company is basically "work hard and never give up". And "self worth." If Dana ever admitted to taking steroids they would be finished.

The girl is Ms Physique Olympia and comes in ripped and muscular. I really don't care if your the most genetically blessed woman to ever walk the planet. Not gonna happen.

Appologies to the OP. Don't want to derail your thread.

Doubt flag nor fail would be finished coz of that but yeh back on topic guys

C

CBS

Jan 7, 2014
There seems to be a fair bit of female experience with oxandrolone, methenolone, etc. on this forum but I'm curious as to whether any females have experience with oxymetholone/Anadrol?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic