Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Brand new to cycling... what should she take?

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
not to derail this thread too much but 2 hours pre?
i have always taken my orals 1 hour before with good results. i know you know your shit SAD so i would like to hear the benefits of 2 hours pre workout as opposed to 1. feel free to PM me a reply if you like but i think this would be a good discussion to be posted for future members as well

I'm sure 1 hour vs. 2 hours isn't that big of a difference, I personally have always taken them 2 hours like SAD. No rhyme or reason

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Depends on the oral HA. Var takes a little longer to hit peak because the half-life is a little longer than most other orals. With a 2-2.5hr workout (typical for powerlifting, not ideal for bodybuilding), I'd like my var to be peaking hard at the 4 hour mark when I'm hitting my heaviest sets. So if I take it two hour pre, it should be peaking just about right. As Jenner said, there's probably not a huge difference, but I just like to think that I'm taking advantage of the known science. For halo, I'll pop it right before I start warming up.

GetSome and I got into a long, detailed discussion about this a couple years ago. If you look for it, and have the time to read it, we get much more into detail about it.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Depends on the oral HA. Var takes a little longer to hit peak because the half-life is a little longer than most other orals. With a 2-2.5hr workout (typical for powerlifting, not ideal for bodybuilding), I'd like my var to be peaking hard at the 4 hour mark when I'm hitting my heaviest sets. So if I take it two hour pre, it should be peaking just about right. As Jenner said, there's probably not a huge difference, but I just like to think that I'm taking advantage of the known science. For halo, I'll pop it right before I start warming up.

GetSome and I got into a long, detailed discussion about this a couple years ago. If you look for it, and have the time to read it, we get much more into detail about it.

I was just gonna chime in about this SAD. Good info.

I take my Var 2-2.5 hours pre workout and my dbol around the 1 hour mark.

mands

Bodymekanics

Bodymekanics

Mar 14, 2014
So it seems to me that the overall consensus is anavar would be a good starter IF she chooses this option. This is all on her; I just said I would help her get the info. I work as a part time trainer and with my company so I have more time for these things than her. She is working out, goes to school part time, full time job at a hospital as a medical assistant, etc. So I have more flexibility in my time to ask questions and answer questions.

As far as which DLB she wants; probably more so now; now that she is no longer with MHP and mainly focusing on their company. She has the potential, work ethic, training regimen and diet to succeed at it and is doing great naturally with guidance. She, simply, wanted to know what was out there that would be recommended IF and when she chooses to. I'm not going to force her into anything. As her boyfriend and trainer(was her boyfriend BEFORE her trainer lol) it is my job to keep her on track and motivated towards her goals but also help her in any other way that I can.

Thanks for all your advice so far everyone. As far as DLB being "all natural" well, I'm staying out of that part of the discussion.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic