Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

boston bruins tonight

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
If not for Lundqvist this series would be even uglier for the Rangers.... If Rangers win in Boston tomorrow afternoon then there will be a few beads of sweat on uphills forehead...lol

haha, not sweating just yet....if that's what it takes to beat the Bruins then I'm more than comfortable with my boys!

Although I'll say that the OT goal was one of the prettiest plays I've seen all year.....no goalie defends that anywhere.

And you're right....Lundqvist is the only reason (and 8 shots hitting the posts) that this series isn't over yet.

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
L E T S Lets go Pens!!!!!
Tonight will go as such:
1. Own a leg workout.
2. Eat.
3. Watch Pens beat the ever loving shit outta the Sens.

Tonight's gonna be a good night....

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
B's need to closes this one out tonight.. They should at home

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Uphill a deals a deal and congrats to your boys... My new avi is killing me ..lol...Gonna be a long week with it....Bruins vs Pens gonna be one hellava series..Good luck

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Uphill a deals a deal and congrats to your boys... My new avi is killing me ..lol...Gonna be a long week with it....Bruins vs Pens gonna be one hellava series..Good luck

I respect you honoring the bet. Great year for you guys, just wait til after the bruins are done til you bash the sox! Lol.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Oh and for me sipping on my 10th beer..,WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Great game played, I was on the edge of my seat with my dad the whole game until the empty netter.

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Oh that's cute you beat the rangers!! Now on to the big boys. Go pens!!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic