Jun 25, 2012
Holy fukk..

What a comeback!!
im sure uphill got a lot to say

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
Shit was ****ing crazy.. I ran upstairs and was bitching to my wife how the bruins ****ing suck and are going to lose down 3 goals with like 10 min left then I hear the goal siren go off and run back down. Now 4-2 im still saying to my self they have no chance.. I was wrong. What a comeback. That will go down in sports history.

Look how close the bruins were to getting embarrassed at home with Kessel bending us over

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
to goals in 31 seconds. Fantastic game that the bruins were poised to lose from the first whistle. Big Game Burgeron had another plan though. My son was going bat shit crazy at the action the last 2 min. amazing 7 game series.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I'm here.

I was on skates before I was walking....seen thousands of games and everything when it comes to this sport....except that!!

Holy fukking shit! Best game that I've ever seen in my whole life. Game of the ages!! I can't explain the pure elation and excitement....lost my voice from screaming and running around the yard at night....what a feeling!! (not with skinny jeans schultz)

I'm still in shock....never turned the TV off with a couple of buddies....we were drinking our sorrows away once they scored the 4th goal..... and then it became a party. Got home at 3am, feeling like a bag of dead kittens right now.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Were you at a party at Tilltheend's house or something?

lol, I don't know that dude like you do.....if you're assuming rec drugs, no.....only the prescribed ones :)....

oooof.....too many beeeeeaaaahhhs....not nearly enough water.....I may nap in my car here in a bit. My VP is ripshit at me right now....ho hum

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Instead of Big Z chara is now the Big Screen

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Instead of Big Z chara is now the Big Screen

A couple of years ago, we had him in the front of the net for the power play (we're notorious for having a weak power play) and he was getting beat up bad on top of playing 30 mins....36 last night!!!

Great move for sure.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Enjoy it while you can fellas.... NY Rangers in 6... LOL

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Enjoy it while you can fellas.... NY Rangers in 6... LOL

Typical NY fan you are Kid, it's automatic anytime there's a thread or a post about a Boston team you feel the need to shit on the beantown boys......yet in the modern day; Boston teams have more championships than any other major city....and save that NY Yankees have 28 rings, blah blah.....you witnessed maybe 5 of them? I can't imagine you were old enough to remember 1977 and I wasn't even born yet. How many times have you seen all 4 professional sports teams win a championship/trophy/cup in the same decade?

Care to make a wager? Winner's choice for the loser's Avi's for a week? Man up!

This way, I won't have to look at your avi like you've been holding your breath for a minute to look more vascular waiting for you to pop....even if for a week, that'll be a relief.

LET'S GO!!

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Lol ...of course ill make a wager..And by the way ill be 49 in a few months so yes numb nuts i do remember 77 and Bucky Dent .No i dont feel the need to come on Boston threads and shit on them..Just enjoy the bullshit diggin on each other back and forth...Your all so damn sensitive about the whole Boston NY rivalry..I Dont really give a shit whose won more championships in there exsistance.... And im glad you like my avi so much..Was 46 when it was taken..id say thats pretty good for 46... But hey what do i know im from NY...lmao "Slow roller up along first..Behind the bag it gets through Buckner,heres comes Knight and the Mets win..."
Sure avis for a week...its all good man...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic