Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

boston bruins tonight

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Lol skinny! I'm fat mother****er! Lol. 240 son. Bruins seem super hot right now and rask is playing great. Krechi or however the hell you spell it is in the mode. Though pens offense is so strong once we get a goalie to break its over. Look at Anderson last night. It's not like he have up bad goals either. The pens are getting close to 50 shot a night which is insane. Oh and we're playing with our backup goalie. Haha

I'm NOT fat at 232 haha.

You guys are fast and the team to beat....I've never NOT acknowledged that.

Better chubby?

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
I'm a big Boston fan, but when they start playing the pens Uhc is all mine lol. It's gonna be war cuz! A friendly war though.

Hey now… You've got a number one Pens fan on hand and if it comes down to it we will throwdown over hockey.

I don't give a sh*t how much you squat, it's on!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Hey now… You've got a number one Pens fan on hand and if it comes down to it we will throwdown over hockey.

Bring it.....IF we get there, Crosby that whining bitch ass that he is will need a tighter cage to protect his labia....eerrrrr, I mean glass jaw.

Pens are faster and on paper a better team....but this is the playoffs and people bring their best, they do things they wouldn't normally do. They hit harder, they take more chances and they leave it all out there on the ice. I've been around the ice for almost 30 years now, a #1 seed doesn't mean shit.

Take a look at the Bruins and see how many stitches they've gotten DURING games and been out there 10 mins later in this year's playoffs alone! When the big bad bruins clamp down, there's no getting away from our grasp....they're tougher and stronger albeit slower than the pens.

IF once again IF we get to you and you guys prevail in your series, it should be a great 6-7 game series between the two teams and then I'll block Herm for a couple weeks on FB so I don't get my page blown up every ten mins.

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Lol that's better. It's better than tubbyofbalance.

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
Ugly game tonight.. B's gave that one away

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Yeah did anyone catch tort throwing the f bomb on tv? Lol. Dude said I'm sorry.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012

yea i heard the announcer say that..

sloppy game for bs, they had plenty of chances in OT

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
That they did. Pretty goal for the rangers. Need to take game 5 and learn from the mistakes. I'm confident.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011

He squats in skinny jeans by Gucci if that's any indication of anything?! Pens in 6, Geno and crew are gonna be too much to handle

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011

You could hear the ref throw it right back. " **** you, you had your say"

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
If not for Lundqvist this series would be even uglier for the Rangers.... If Rangers win in Boston tomorrow afternoon then there will be a few beads of sweat on uphills forehead...lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic