Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Bold Cyp is next BIG anabolic.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I actually tried bold with no ester. They called it BNE. You could smell it from across the room and after injecting into my right delt I could not lift my arm for about a week. I had a knot the size of an egg and my whole arm turned red and was hot to the touch. I tried it once more cut with test and it felt like a wasp sting and was sore for about 3 days.

I love EQ but I don't know about when they start messing with it.

At 150mg/ml it's completely painless... less pain than 250mg/ml test enanthate (which for most people is none).

GarnetandGold

GarnetandGold

Aug 15, 2011
At 150mg/ml it's completely painless... less pain than 250mg/ml test enanthate (which for most people is none).

I agree "Painless", just started mine today along with some hgh, test E, osterine, letro.....Too early to call it, but stay tuned!!

S

smartlooker_

Mar 27, 2012
started my first pin last night, 1000 mg (front load). it was a homebrew at 150 mg/ml, 2 ba / 20 bb. and today i wokeup with fever. been taking acetaminophen q 4hr since 10am today and hopes tom fever would subside.

i have high hopes for bold cyp. probably would run at 450 or 600 depending on the severity of sides..

P

plusone1

Mar 20, 2012
For those that purchase their Bold Cyp in raw powder form is liquid like EQ or powdery like many other raw materials?

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
Tried it...meh...it was ok, EQ didnt rock me either so a shorter ester really wasnt gonna be all that different for me, its great if your an EQ freak...for me tren and other compounds like drol, masteron, test p get my attention quick.
To each his own, thats half the trick is finding the poison that works best for you.

Your just a big ol deca fiend....

Its true though, some anabolics suit me better than others. I always loved EQ, especially in higher doses... its a bitch I cant take it now because of my RBC count.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic