Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Bold Cyp is next BIG anabolic.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Am surprised to hear it kicking it quickly, because test cyp takes about 4-5 weeks to really kick in. Bold cyp doesn't seem to be much quicker than EQ, at least on paper. But glad to hear people like it.

How is a cypionate NOT much quicker than an undecylenate? I'm also surprised it's kicking in in a week, but with a proper frontload, test cyp shouldn't take more than 15-18 days to be in full swing. Same should go for any cypionate ester. You say "on paper", so I'm assuming you have some data that shows the cypionate ester vs. the endecylenate ester. Very interested in that data. (Not intending any dick-headed-ness in this post, honest questions.)

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Tried it...meh...it was ok, EQ didnt rock me either so a shorter ester really wasnt gonna be all that different for me, its great if your an EQ freak...for me tren and other compounds like drol, masteron, test p get my attention quick.
To each his own, thats half the trick is finding the poison that works best for you.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Tried it...meh...it was ok, EQ didnt rock me either so a shorter ester really wasnt gonna be all that different for me, its great if your an EQ freak...for me tren and other compounds like drol, masteron, test p get my attention quick.
To each his own, thats half the trick is finding the poison that works best for you.

hrm, have you ever tried EQ base? yes i understand EQ is hit or miss for people - kinda like with drol, either you love it or hate it.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
hrm, have you ever tried EQ base? yes i understand EQ is hit or miss for people - kinda like with drol, either you love it or hate it.

If its anything like bold prop Ill pass, heard the shit was way out there painful.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
back then it was a formula from "chemo" - i dunno what happened to him after he sold his board years ago. i think basskiller has his recipe up on his site somewhere. going to have to compare his formula to the new PhloJel Ultra and see which is better now that i am back in the game.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Years ago a few labs claimed they had Bold Cyp, yet it was actually regular EQ. Good to hear a lab has offered what the label claims! I have not used Bold Cyp, but plan on using it real soon.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Your hoarding Bold Cyp? Take it out and use it already! LOL

I've got a fairly good size stock of bold cyp for my winter bulker, and now I'm more excited to run it than I already was. All reviews I've heard are great, and with you endorsing it so enthusiastically, I can't fucking wait to hop on it. Good post DW.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Energy? LOL! Shine wtf you talkin about this aint 5hour energy hahaha!

5hour energy lmao! now that's a money making scam! I can't beleive what they charge per bottle for that stuff.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
How is a cypionate NOT much quicker than an undecylenate? I'm also surprised it's kicking in in a week, but with a proper frontload, test cyp shouldn't take more than 15-18 days to be in full swing. Same should go for any cypionate ester. You say "on paper", so I'm assuming you have some data that shows the cypionate ester vs. the endecylenate ester. Very interested in that data. (Not intending any dick-headed-ness in this post, honest questions.)

A 150mg shot of cyp will peak around 72 hours, it's just your total blood levels arn't elevated yet though. Take another 150mg shot at day 4 and blood levels should be with in range about 10 days where the effects are realy starting to be noticed. Undecylenate of course will peak much slower than cyp if you take the same dose as cyp the first few weeks.
You can acheive the same results as cyp by more volume and injections the first two weeks. Fron't load with 1000-1500mg of bold-undecylenate first two weeks and blood levels will peak just as fast as with the cyp ester. AND THIS IS FACT!
Besides personal experience I've seen studies where they compared and did trials of Test enanthate vrse Undecanoate for hrt purposes. The group receiving test undecan had blood levels climb just as fast compared to the group using Test enan. Key was to front load with the Test undecan in two injections 1-2 wks with high mg shots. And there was no huge peak like you would think but was within reason and the Test levels leveld out and were actualy much more stable than the injects with Test Enan.
undecanoate and undecylenaote are almost identical and have the same duration of release.

Bold cyp you won't need the big front load and volume of inject like undecylenate though to get hormones levels up fast, cyp is a better ester for BB purposes, also it will clear your system much quicker to.
point is you can make the longer esters work for you in the same fassion by manipulating things a bit.

What I wan't to know is why no one has cought on to boldenone enanthate here yet? lol good stuff as well imo.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic