Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Bold Cyp is next BIG anabolic.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
back then it was a formula from "chemo" - i dunno what happened to him after he sold his board years ago. i think basskiller has his recipe up on his site somewhere. going to have to compare his formula to the new PhloJel Ultra and see which is better now that i am back in the game.

He is still around but prefers to keep a low profile theese days I here.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Am surprised to hear it kicking it quickly, because test cyp takes about 4-5 weeks to really kick in. Bold cyp doesn't seem to be much quicker than EQ, at least on paper. But glad to hear people like it.

yeah i know..and i tossed this around.....But sometimes u cant allways judge the kick inn ...We are all dif...And i know and feel the diff...Its odd but the truth of the mater..dw

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Im also going to include bold cyp in my fall bulker also going to try deca for the first time its going to look like this.

Dbol or anadrol at 50mg ed for week 1-4
Week 1-12 bold cyp. 450 mg week, deca 400 mg a week
Week 1-15 test E or sust 500-600 week

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Im also going to include bold cyp in my fall bulker also going to try deca for the first time its going to look like this.

Dbol or anadrol at 50mg ed for week 1-4
Week 1-12 bold cyp. 450 mg week, deca 400 mg a week
Week 1-15 test E or sust 500-600 week
looks good to me bro....U should reallyblow up good....dw

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
running a cutter next cycle :(

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Your hoarding Bold Cyp? Take it out and use it already! LOL

I was going to run it for PCT, but then I thought "That would be dumb, everyone knows deca is much better for PCT". So I'm running deca at 2g/week to help restart my HPTA and saving the bold cyp for my winter bulker. :))

A 150mg shot of cyp will peak around 72 hours, it's just your total blood levels arn't elevated yet though. Take another 150mg shot at day 4 and blood levels should be with in range about 10 days where the effects are realy starting to be noticed. Undecylenate of course will peak much slower than cyp if you take the same dose as cyp the first few weeks.
You can acheive the same results as cyp by more volume and injections the first two weeks. Fron't load with 1000-1500mg of bold-undecylenate first two weeks and blood levels will peak just as fast as with the cyp ester. AND THIS IS FACT!
Besides personal experience I've seen studies where they compared and did trials of Test enanthate vrse Undecanoate for hrt purposes. The group receiving test undecan had blood levels climb just as fast compared to the group using Test enan. Key was to front load with the Test undecan in two injections 1-2 wks with high mg shots. And there was no huge peak like you would think but was within reason and the Test levels leveld out and were actualy much more stable than the injects with Test Enan.
undecanoate and undecylenaote are almost identical and have the same duration of release.

Bold cyp you won't need the big front load and volume of inject like undecylenate though to get hormones levels up fast, cyp is a better ester for BB purposes, also it will clear your system much quicker to.
point is you can make the longer esters work for you in the same fassion by manipulating things a bit.

What I wan't to know is why no one has cought on to boldenone enanthate here yet? lol good stuff as well imo.

Clearly you can manipulate a longer ester to behave similar to a shorter ester, but that's not comparing apples to apples. If both were NOT frontloaded, the bold cyp would kick in MUCH quicker than the undecylenate. If both WERE frontloaded, the bold cyp would still kick in quicker. IMO, extremely long esters should be reserved for those who do NOT cycle, such as TRT users or those who blast and cruise. As always, thanks for the study Shine.

E

etul86

May 9, 2011
What labs are making bold cyp? I haven't seen any. just curious

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
AJdos said:
If its anything like bold prop Ill pass, heard the shit was way out there painful.

I actually tried bold with no ester. They called it BNE. You could smell it from across the room and after injecting into my right delt I could not lift my arm for about a week. I had a knot the size of an egg and my whole arm turned red and was hot to the touch. I tried it once more cut with test and it felt like a wasp sting and was sore for about 3 days.

I love EQ but I don't know about when they start messing with it.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
I love EQ with any cycle. Definitly want to try this stuff.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic