Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Bold Cyp is next BIG anabolic.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Im really impressed with the Bold Cypionate I'm taking now..This stuff is GREAT....Im amazed how fast it works too..Ive been on it now for about 2 weeks now and.After 4th day runing the stuff ...and only two injetions i can feel it working...My hunger is off the chart..My strengh is riseing and im allready putting on weight...This run im doing now is the best anabolic run ive done in a good wile...Im stacking it with other favorites ..Heres a peek at of what im runing

Bold cyp 150 mgs 400mgs ew
Npp 150 mgs 600mgs ew
Test enth 800 mgs
winstrol tabs 50mgs ed

If any of u never gave bold cyp a try...Im telling u your missing out big time...I wouldnt waste my time posting if this stuff wasnt fire...Im a big time npp freak but now npp will have to share the front roll with bold cyp now....

To all u sources...Get with the program,,,,Stock the bold cyp ...Because once everyone gets a taste for this stuff it will be in big demand....There is no doubt bold cyp will be the next BIG ANABOLIC....dw

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I just recently read about boldenone cypionate possibly being made. It would be great to not have to run an EQ cycle of 16 weeks to get good results. 12 weeks would be a good cycle. Id definately like to see some sources carry this because EQ is one of my favorites.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I've got a fairly good size stock of bold cyp for my winter bulker, and now I'm more excited to run it than I already was. All reviews I've heard are great, and with you endorsing it so enthusiastically, I can't fucking wait to hop on it. Good post DW.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
I know I would prefer it over traditional EQ.

Hawk

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
very convincing! you would make a good salesman DW! lol

Is it giving you a good boost in energy?

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I've got a fairly good size stock of bold cyp for my winter bulker, and now I'm more excited to run it than I already was. All reviews I've heard are great, and with you endorsing it so enthusiastically, I can't fucking wait to hop on it. Good post DW.

glad to hear bro..u got the right stock....shit bro..u could run this stuff alone im certain and get geart results...I have a few bottles on hand too..I will def stock some back for next time...I have enough now to run over 16 weeks..But im thiking about runing eq now and in 4 weeks drop te bold cyp and let the eq take over for the long haul just to save on the bold...I havent figured it out yet...more or less,i havent decided..Im the type that just rolls with something and change things up along te way...But anyway,dam its just amazeing how this stuff hit me so quick..And i know its not the other stuff im runing because i was allready useing the npp and test enth and winstrol...But soon as i added the bold cyp...I felt the diff...Big time...dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
very convincing! you would make a good salesman DW! lol

Is it giving you a good boost in energy?

sure is shine...Instead of flopping out the bed and hitting the weights half asleep ..Im geting up wide eyed and ready to rumbel...My hunger is up big time and my strengh is at the level i like it to be...Wahts got me so amazed by this stuff..only after 4 days i felt a big dif....This stuff is world class bro..U should really give it a try..dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I just recently read about this stuff possibly being made. It would be great to not have to run an EQ cycle of 16 weeks to get good results. 12 weeks would be a good cycle. Id definately like to see some sources carry this because EQ is one of my favorites.

we have one bro that carrries it here...but im telling u ..once people get a taste of this stuff...they will def be hook...feeling the full effect of eq within a week is just fucking crazy......dw

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I feel the same DW. I am running some with a tri blend test , to help smooth the knotting out. can definately feel it rolling 2 weeks in. Also just added some tren e into the mix

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I feel the same DW. I am running some with a tri blend test , to help smooth the knotting out. can definately feel it rolling 2 weeks in. Also just added some tren e into the mix

looks like a soild cycle for sure...dw

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
Yeah this is one compound ive been dying to try. Im a huge eq fanatic so im sure id absolutely love this. Wanna run sorta the same your running DW. Adding NPP into my mix here soon along with my Test E and EQ. Might switch up the EQ for Bold Cyp.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Am surprised to hear it kicking it quickly, because test cyp takes about 4-5 weeks to really kick in. Bold cyp doesn't seem to be much quicker than EQ, at least on paper. But glad to hear people like it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic