Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Bodybuilding on food stamps

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
My wife and step daughter are applying for some gov't loan that you dont have to pay back. You can use the money for whatever, school, car, etc. Not sure of all the details, but I guess one of my step daughters friends applied for it, she received a check for $9K.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
That's interesting. Not exactly a loan though is it?

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
My question was take note on what ? Meaning are you suggesting we all act like tg ?
Anyways I'm drinking and likely need to stop here.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
My question was take note on what ? Meaning are you suggesting we all act like tg ?
Anyways I'm drinking and likely need to stop here.
How did you do today? You competed right? Hope drinking because you did good. A don't act like me we can't have another dyslectic person on the board

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
In the respect that TG is beautiful and works for a living then yes. Act like TG. By no means saying that you RR are not beautiful and frankly I don't know what you do for a living.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Thanks GS that was really sweet. I am not saying being a nurse makes me super women but... working in the nursing home for 7 years takes its toll. seeing people die every week. helping them pass in comfort by giving them morphine. O and holding my pee for hours while drinking a gallon of water a day. trying to eat every 3 hours is like taking a fork full of chicken and then running to clean someones coccyx bleeding wound while yelling at my CNA's that are 2 times my age to get off their phones and clean " Ms. Brown" because she pissed all over the floor. sorry rant bad day at work. lol

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Thanks GS that was really sweet. I am not saying being a nurse makes me super women but... working in the nursing home for 7 years takes its toll. seeing people die every week. helping them pass in comfort by giving them morphine. O and holding my pee for hours while drinking a gallon of water a day. trying to eat every 3 hours is like taking a fork full of chicken and then running to clean someones coccyx bleeding wound while yelling at my CNA's that are 2 times my age to get off their phones and clean " Ms. Brown" because she pissed all over the floor. sorry rant bad day at work. lol

I don't know how nurses do it. I hear stories about the job field and there is no way I could make it.

Having to count all your meds in a small room or on your feet all day. No time to stop.

I have been really lucky, I have had two surgeries the past couple years and the nurses that worked on me were outstanding and really sweet and funny. I don't know how they keep their composure after hearing what their day sounds like.

I have nothing but respect for a male or female nurse.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013

God bless providers like you! After working years in Emergency medicine and going in to nursing homes to transfer patients out, I could no longer see myself ever wanting to work in one. Good nursing home nurses are hard to come by too. So many nurses there are either burned out or just horrible to patients or horrible at their job. Burn out can play a role in the latter two though.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I don't know how nurses do it. I hear stories about the job field and there is no way I could make it.

Having to count all your meds in a small room or on your feet all day. No time to stop.

I have been really lucky, I have had two surgeries the past couple years and the nurses that worked on me were outstanding and really sweet and funny. I don't know how they keep their composure after hearing what their day sounds like.

I have nothing but respect for a male or female nurse.

yea man shit is crazy you would not believe some of the story's . im not sure how i do my prep. i have to get up 430 do cardio drive 45 min to work . work come home gym weights more cardio eat shower sleep again. and on low carbs. my aids know it. I turn super super bitch. they still love me though and understand. i think their job is harder. heavy lifting and not to good lifting. cleaning people all day.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
God bless providers like you! After working years in Emergency medicine and going in to nursing homes to transfer patients out, I could no longer see myself ever wanting to work in one. Good nursing home nurses are hard to come by too. So many nurses there are either burned out or just horrible to patients or horrible at their job. Burn out can play a role in the latter two though.

so so true. in my state they passed the no mandating law because nurses were getting burnt out and making mistakes. but every place around still has us do 16 hour shifts. i bet you hated it when you went to pick someone up and the nurse was like " ummmm i dont know whats going on with the resident but the doctor wants them out. " lol i always give a good report ;) the EMS always tell me the other homes have no clue whats going on

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
i bet you hated it when you went to pick someone up and the nurse was like " ummmm i dont know whats going on with the resident but the doctor wants them out. " lol i always give a good report ;) the EMS always tell me the other homes have no clue whats going on

OMG, Yes!! I remember many times being dispatched class 3 (non-emergency for Pa) and showing up to find the patient unresponsive, labored breathing, and literally dying right in front of their eyes, and no one could tell me anything about the patient. I loved the "Oh, it was shift change, so they waited to call 911". Some of the shit that they would do any say was just unimaginable.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic