Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Bodybuilding on food stamps

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I don't want to work for a living or contribute to a society in any positive way. Since America is home of the free stuff, I'd like your taxes to fund my BBing diet. I will keep a log and send pics from my gomment issue iphone. Do you think I can get my Obama care to pay for my gym membership or trt?

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I can't see why not your country on the verge of the biggest economy collapse that's coming.record dept record unemployment Michele Obama spending hard on her designer clothes courtesy of your money why the fu$k not throw in trt into the mix.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Well, he classified obesity as a disease, so that's covered under medicaid/medicare now, so you might be on to something. I guess the least you could do is send us pics of you like we're sponsoring a child in Africa.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Well, he classified obesity as a disease, so that's covered under medicaid/medicare now, so you might be on to something. I guess the least you could do is send us pics of you like we're sponsoring a child in Africa.

Obesity eh? Looks like I'm bulking then. Extra gomment cheese for me. Now if I can get Sally Strouthers to be my spokes person...

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
hey i buy my protein with my food stamp money .......JKing i know people that do though ****ed up .

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I have a disease!!! I can't quit the gym. I need help. I need gomment assistance.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
I have a disease!!! I can't quit the gym. I need help. I need gomment assistance.

HMMMM...that just may be a condition, ocd! if drunks can get ssd and food stamps, why can't we?

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I would like to announce that I just got my first sponsor. It's not a supplement company like you would all expect. It's the USA!!!!! And they really take care of me. I even get health insurance.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I would rather see someone purchasing protein powder than Redbull and snickers with food stamps[/QUOTE.

I rather see them get a ****ing job. They're buying their protein on stamps and going to the gym while I work wipping their grandmas ass

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic