Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Bodybuilding Library

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
What would you say your top 5 go-to for training would be?

Man.. They range from anabolics to almost every type of training method to every type of diet.. so to hammer down 5.. thats a toughy.. I'll have to break out my discs and look them over.. I couldn't even begin to start naming them all

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Man.. They range from anabolics to almost every type of training method to every type of diet.. so to hammer down 5.. thats a toughy.. I'll have to break out my discs and look them over.. I couldn't even begin to start naming them all
I know your library is probly among the most extensive from basic exercises all the way up to some in depth chemistry. Your website alone offers a pretty wide spectrum of knowledge as it is.

rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
i like dinosaur Training and anything related to WSBB by Louie Simmons altho i'm not a PLer his writings preach about proper form as the foundation of everthing.like Bass said,my list is so friggin long-not nearly like his-that i'd have to go thru hours of files to try and narrow it down.i happened to get a decent zip file a few years ago on piratebay.org. it's just titled Fitness.it must have at least 100 books in the one file alone.if i knew how to send a compressed file that big to you i would but i've tried for others and can't get it to go thru it's that big.a good spot to just browse for info is filestube.com.just type in the subject or title and you'll get a shitload from books to vids.

Benchingover500

Benchingover500

Jun 19, 2011
If you have a dropbox account PM me the address and I can send you a bunch of books.

I want to start downloading some E-books about bodybuilding, training, diet & nutriton, lifestyle etc. So my question for The Den is: What books are in your bodybuilding Library?

Also if you have a site you prefer for free book downloading, feel free to mention that too.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Bass killer.com my bible. Rocco has some awesome ones. Over time through surfing forums and doing research you will find your own . Google various training methods like staggered sets, super sets, pre exhaustion. Ect etc the site that show may be worth checking. Any certain subjects you looking for?

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Sheesh I'm reading over rest of posts, the man him self is here. We got as members here some of the best vets around funtains of info . Glyco, Adjos, basskiller, shine , and, iRon insanity etc etc, yeah we all have our little tiffs here and there it's just to see whose is bigger so pay no mind to squabbles just the info . See you around

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic