Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Bodybuilding Library

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
I want to start downloading some E-books about bodybuilding, training, diet & nutriton, lifestyle etc. So my question for The Den is: What books are in your bodybuilding Library?

Also if you have a site you prefer for free book downloading, feel free to mention that too.

R

ricarddaman

Nov 6, 2011
ooooooooh yea that is a good site

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
Westside Book of Methods, Louie Simmons
Dinosaur Training, Brooks Kubiak
5/3/1, 5/3/1 for Powerlifting, Jim Wendler
Starting Strength, Mark Rippetoe
Personal Best, Julie Havelka

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I have a ton of shit.. PM me your email and I'll start slingin some stuff your way.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Great PoB. that will save me some time downloading. but feel free to list up yout top 10 on here just for general public viewing. should be interesting to see the wide range of literature that gets listed.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
I need to write an article on this for my site, I'll do so tomorrow as my list is sectioned and not short.

Some to look at for now:

Beyond Brawn - Stuart Mcrobert (Beyond Brawn Revised will be out in Jan and I'll review it then)
Advanced Nutrition and Human Metabolism - Gropper & Smith
Advanced Sports Nutrition (2nd ed due out in Dec) - Dan Benardot
Athletic Taping and Bracing 2nd Edition - David Perrin (I use this with clients, not directly bodybuilding but important)
Manual of Structural Kinesiology 17th ed- RT Floyd (This book is pretty technical but worth it then again so is the Gropper and Smith book)

I know these don't seem super exciting but if you understand the underlying aspects of human function you will do better long term.

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
I want to start downloading some E-books about bodybuilding, training, diet & nutriton, lifestyle etc. So my question for The Den is: What books are in your bodybuilding Library?

Also if you have a site you prefer for free book downloading, feel free to mention that too.

I've been thinking 'bout this all week & wishing someone would get this started...thanks so much! Feed me!

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
I have about 3 to 4 hundred ebooks that I've collected over the years.. maybe more

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic