Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Black Physique vs White Physique Question

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I didn't say anything rude! I am explaining, color has nothing to do with someone being athletic or built.

Well I disagree with your theory anyhow, but I'm busting your balls so relax.

But whether the shout or in a thread, just be cordial...just because someone disagrees with you, doesn't mean they're wrong when a subjective topic is questioned.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
I banned him for a day. Every time he continues to get stupid and provoke ill make the ban even longer

ok. well, that explains that. glad you told me. was just about to cut back on my drug use.

B

butlersrone100

Mar 2, 2013
Its in the gens for some black men. But a black man like myself i have to work extra hard to get that look . Hey some white guy s have that deep def to their body to it just you have to look hard at who has it and who don't

S

Stronglifts

Apr 9, 2013
Its in the gens for some black men. But a black man like myself i have to work extra hard to get that look . Hey some white guy s have that deep def to their body to it just you have to look hard at who has it and who don't

Its in the genes for some men period that is my whole point everyone.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Samoan people tend to be big. Eskimo's tend to be fat. Maasai tend to be tall and thin. Pigmies tend to be short. There is no doubt that ethnic groups tend to differ in physical characteristics. The problem, however, is when you see a black male who is well built and leap to the assumption that it was easy for him to get that way because he was black. There are simply too many variables involved to make that type of assumption.

It would be equally bothersome for a black person to view a well built white male and leap to the assumtion that it was easy for him to get that way because he is white, and therefore obviously rich and therefore could afford the best supplements.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
that just means you are attracted to black men more than you are whites

trolspray_zps4191ba57.jpeg

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
Slave owners took the best man and the best woman and bred them.
This went on for generations.

Same as they have done with dogs, horses, etc.

Look at the real Africans.
Not that impressive...

I'd say that is true...to and extent.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
It's a fact that all the athletes that lined up for the mens 100m final at the Beijing Olympics could trace their ancestry back to the trans-Atlantic slave trade . There was a documentary that aired in this country featuring 400 m runner Michael Johnson which explored the role slavery may have played in altering the genomes of his and others descendents .

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I could probably find one from Europe who is in the same condition. I won't argue that "we" Americans have been breeding lazy fat ****s for generations b/c it's true.

It's also easily evident when talking in terms of strength. Just compare the US to Russia and it's mind blowing.

True they big in Europe

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic