Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Black Physique vs White Physique Question

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
It's not the color. Not saying this girls name. love her body show me a light skin figure girl with muscle bellies like that View attachment 5101

I could probably find one from Europe who is in the same condition. I won't argue that "we" Americans have been breeding lazy fat ****s for generations b/c it's true.

It's also easily evident when talking in terms of strength. Just compare the US to Russia and it's mind blowing.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
don't you have anything better to do - like get banned or something.

trolspray_zps4191ba57.jpeg

Lol Tex, I just realized who we were talking to..SL!!

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
Lol Tex, I just realized who we were talking to..SL!!

you know what's weird, is when I posted that, he was banned - so to me, it was funny. like he took my advice.

and then today, I see his stupid ass is still a member. I mean, what the fuk is up with that.

im not complaining, mind you. there is so much more I wanna do the guy. but still.....

scary stuff happens around here.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
you know what's weird, is when I posted that, he was banned - so to me, it was funny. like he took my advice.

and then today, I see his stupid ass is still a member. I mean, what the fuk is up with that.

im not complaining, mind you. there is so much more I wanna do the guy. but still.....

scary stuff happens around here.

I banned him for a day. Every time he continues to get stupid and provoke ill make the ban even longer

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I guess you just forgot about arnold who had the biggest biceps in bodybuilding history... Go find a front double bicep... Look at sergios tris... Nuff said. There are much better than colemans GH gut. Haney is a god compared to coleman. Ronnies physique is big, gross, and undesirable. Atleast guys like haney, arnold, and sergio had people wanting to look like them. Could you imagine looking like yates... YUCK or markhus ruhl GROSS!
Arnold was a good bb but the competition was weak in his era.he made a comeback here in oz and was given the title again because the promoter Paul graham who Arnold was his best man at his wedding was going to get the title regardless what shape he came in.lets look at Arnold wide waste and droopy shoulders or poor clavicles for his height legs were shit .chest arms and calves were his best point.look at the competition lee and ronnie had compared to Arnold.there was an incident were Arnold refused to guest pose along with Sergio because he buckled when he say him pumping up before he took the stage.if there was ever a bb that was over rated it was Arnold but he was the best in that era which only had a hand full of competitors.

S

Stronglifts

Apr 9, 2013
not at all, they do not look better cut at all, it is the color of their skin, if a white guy goes tanning they dark skin effect is there

S

Stronglifts

Apr 9, 2013
being black and an athlete has nothing to do with it, you keep making it racial based on skin look at PRIDE or UFC, being black has nothing to do with it, it is based on the person individually.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic