Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

big bears last shout at glory lol

B

Bigbear

Mar 24, 2013
]Ok quads
Started with leg ext 15/12/10 drops legs are still badly swollen and sore and every rep hurt like a biatch
Did 5 sets then two sets 12/10/8
Finished with 4 sets on each leg single ext different foot positions
Hack squat
Worked up to 3 plates pain was just too great to go heavier
3 sets reverse hacks high rep
Went to do lunges but collapsed on first one so called it
I'm in immense pain

B

Bigbear

Mar 24, 2013
Meant to mention its not important tbh but it was nice measured arms this morning as misses has been commenting that they've been looking big and they were 23 cold not that they are going to stay that size but it was nice to have a genuine leanish 23 gun lol

B

Bigbear

Mar 24, 2013
Ok chest and triceps today plan was heavy benching
Hmmm
Warmed up and even a plate a side felt heavy worked up to 3 a side but it wasn't going any heavier, really hit the spot feel wise but weights are way down
Dropped to 2 plates and repped out 15 so only top end hats suffering
Seated machine flys no loss of power here hit stack p,us 40 kg for a set of 10 then 8
Upper pec db cross over worked up to 30lbs then dropped to 20's and repped
Finished with flat db press didn't go above 60's but kept reps up at 15 and form tight and pace quick

Triceps
Started with rope just worked up stack in sets of 12
Then straight bar ext to finish

Abs cardio and done

Everything hurts at the moment looking forward to a day off

Oh my skin callipers arrived so according to them , now this will make you laugh I'm 9%
There is no way on gods green earth I'm that lean lol

B

Bigbear

Mar 24, 2013
Back and hams
It was heavy but I've capped my weights as I know my strength is going up and last thing I need are more injuries
Lat pull down
Worked up to 300lb and just stayed there and pushed the reps but kept for really tight
Hit for two sets then dropped to 180 and ground 20 out
Narrow low row haven't got a clue what weights just kept going up felt good
Bent over row worked up to 3 plates and kept it there to be honest didn't have much more anyway
Finished with pull down to rear
Hams just did single leg standing curl went heavy but stayed strict felt good
Finished with abs and cv
Start new diet tomorrow but to be honest I've really tightened up this last week happy with where I'm at expecting big changes over coming weeks

B

Bigbear

Mar 24, 2013
Well train in a mainstream gym in Manchester today with a friend
Tut calfs and shoulders
Used a wired machine for calfs hit them very high up but ok
Worked up stack tut then did 3 high rep reg sets with stack

Shoulders
Started with lat raises tut then went heavy up to 70lbers
Moved onto seated front press very rarely do these
Worked up to 2 plates a side tut then went heavy and got 5 a side for 4 really surprised but happy with that
Finished with high reps on rears using cable cross over

Had a look and can honestly say its the best I've looked

B

Bigbear

Mar 24, 2013
Ok biceps and quads today
Now appetite feels a bit better but still not 100%
Look to have gone quite watery not sure why but ill just plod on lol
Having to temper my bicep training as the brach pull I thought I'd picked up about 10 days ago turned out to be a tear. Nothing major but bruising has started coming out last day or so
Decided to do concentration curls tut
Started with 15's and worked up to 30's then switched to regular and continued to 40's
Finished with high rep strict ez bar curls
Pump was massive and even if I do say so myself arms looked freaky!

Quads
Started with the old 15/12/10 leg ext but pushed the weights a bit higher
5sets of that then single leg 3 foot position for 12 reps x4 sets
Narrow stance worked up to 3 plates
Then high rep reverse hacks really focusing on hitting glutes
Finished with lunges
Felt ****ed but if I'm honest didn't feel like it ad really hit my legs more my cardio ability considering throwing in a few heavy ones
Otherwise all not bad got two mentally busy days coming up but if they are successful it will really give me a career a boost and could offer me financial security for quite some time

B

Bigbear

Mar 24, 2013
Ok heavy back today
Started with pull downs and worked up to 375 in good form no swing at all very pleased with that
Then dropped to 195 x20
Next was pull down to rear
Worked up to 255 for a set then dropped to 135 and repped not sure how many I got stopped counting at 20 but I'd say over 30 ( need to up weight next time lol)
Then partial deads
Worked up to 220 kept them really strict
Finished on seated row machine ground out four sets of 15

Then some abs and cardio

Pretty good workout but it was a slog felt tired before I started just kept pushing on
Not sure what's going on condition wise the vascularity in my forearms is rediculous but still very watery everywhere else

B

Bigbear

Mar 24, 2013
Well bit of a crappy day very tired cardio was half arsed this morning then had to rush workout due to having a client and missed post workout cardio
Feel shattered on a positive not definitely seeing some condition changes
So calfs and shoulders supposed to be tut but ended up being a mix up
Standing calf raise
Worked up to about 450 tut then on to 650 regular didn't go heavier but repped at this weight then dropped to 300 repped then 150 and repped
Seated calf raise sets of 15 worked up the stack until I struggled to make 12 then came back down pushing failure on every set ended up doing about 45 minutes on calfs which left me pushed for time on shoulders
Rears tut
Worked up in tut until I couldn't manage 6 then repped that weight for 3 sets
Side laterals regular form sets of 15 very strict did 2x20's then 2x25's then back down to 20's for 2 and finished on 15's medial delta were screaming finished with overhead press on machine just worked up stack in sets of 15 making sure I went as deep as possible shoulders were on fire
Then had to call it as client Arrived

B

Bigbear

Mar 24, 2013
Well weighed into today at 304 so that's a 7lb drop in a week a bit too fast but I'm sure it will even itself out
Biceps and quads
Started with strict ez curls tut
Then when I hit heaviest stayed at that for 3 sets and repped
Finished with 4 sets of concentration curls
Quads
Started with usual leg ext torture in 15/12/10 format then single leg
Then hack squat worked up to 4 a side
Then Dante cissy hacks which have to be one of the worst leg exercises ever conceived
Finished with high rep leg ext
Absolutely shot
Rapid weight drop has definitely taken its toll but like I said it should even itself out over next week or so

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic