Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Bidens Student Loan Forgiveness (Thoughts?)

K

Kickback

Sep 14, 2022
Sheesh. Flag worshipping right-wing-woke guys. Just like the left woke people. But with their own right wing over sensitiveness to meaningless acts and words. You're as bad as the left-woke pansies. Must hurt your feelings to have somebody insult your meaningless ugly magic red, white and blue worthless rag.
I come from a place of peace and love my brother but I sense a lot of anger inside of you.
I was once you with a hardened heart and a lost soul if you ever need to talk and rid yourself of these heavy burdens the father is always there not to cast judgement but to cleanse you with love

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Brother I respect and don’t want to invalidate your feelings or opinions but I have to say that’s impossible because the good lord doesn’t masturbate

I thought we were created in his image? Why would God have a dangler if not for using it?

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
LG and FT, Both longtime board / forum Bros, and good dudes. We all have our differences and issues of intensity, but among all the areas of differences, best for all of us to somehow still get along here regardless of aggrandizing a piece of cloth, or, wiping our butts with it.

K

Kickback

Sep 14, 2022
Actual picture of our modern day prophet that the evil demon rat media tried to bury .

Attachments

• 2A27A8C0-4A29-47DB-AB97-A03EDFAFAA14.jpeg
    2A27A8C0-4A29-47DB-AB97-A03EDFAFAA14.jpeg
    52.1 KB · Views: 55
K

Kickback

Sep 14, 2022
It’s important to know that Joe Biden is literally Hebrew for Antichrist

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
@Kickback
KB, what you “preaching” here in this thread is Eisegesis — the process of interpreting text (Biblical) with your own presuppositions, agendas or biases.

It casts true Christianity / Christians in a bad light because it’s your own subjective interpretation “in the name of God,” as though He’s co-signer to it, as well as the author Himself.
If you must “preach,” please start your own separate thread rather than taking over this one in what most will reject as sounding kooky.
Please don’t politicize the thread either — start your own separate thread if you want to talk that stuff.

K

Kickback

Sep 14, 2022
@Kickback
KB, what you “preaching” here in this thread is Eisegesis — the process of interpreting text (Biblical) with your own presuppositions, agendas or biases.

It casts true Christianity / Christians in a bad light because it’s your own subjective interpretation “in the name of God,” as though He’s co-signer to it, as well as the author Himself.
If you must “preach,” please start your own separate thread rather than taking over this one in what most will reject as sounding kooky.
Please don’t politicize the thread either — start your own separate thread if you want to talk that stuff.
I respect your opinion brother but this isn’t my freshly interpretation this is the living breathing word I am simply a vessel.
i do apologize for politicizing a political thread

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I respect your opinion brother but this isn’t my freshly interpretation this is the living breathing word I am simply a vessel.
i do apologize for politicizing a political thread
Then please respect everyone’s option to disagree with you being a vessel self believed as infallible. What your espousing isn’t grounded theology — it is in fact your subjective opinion. What I’m asking is that you refrain from broadcasting that into this or any other secular thread. It’s more appropriate that you start your own separate thread for religious / faith based content. We don’t need nor want that cluttering up the rest of postings where theology isn’t the topic. There’s a place for your content, and it’s not this thread. Again, please start your own thread for faith based content so those interested aren’t intruded upon in non faith based areas. IF there’s interest, then folks will participate there — if no interest, then they aren’t forced to.
That’s simple and respectful enough of you and your beliefs.

K

Kickback

Sep 14, 2022
Then please respect everyone’s option to disagree with you being a vessel self believed as infallible. What your espousing isn’t grounded theology — it is in fact your subjective opinion. What I’m asking is that you refrain from broadcasting that into this or any other secular thread. It’s more appropriate that you start your own separate thread for religious / faith based content. We don’t need nor want that cluttering up the rest of postings where theology isn’t the topic. There’s a place for your content, and it’s not this thread. Again, please start your own thread for faith based content so those interested aren’t intruded upon in non faith based areas. IF there’s interest, then folks will participate there — if no interest, then they aren’t forced to.
That’s simple and respectful enough of you and your beliefs.
The lord is moving through me he said you haven’t accepted him into your heart shim bala bim oh! oh! I’m speaking in tongues. Fa la la Lou

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
The lord is moving through me he said you haven’t accepted him into your heart shim bala bim oh! oh! I’m speaking in tongues. Fa la la Lou
I’m “prophesying” that your time here will be short.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic