Members
Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Best Ways To Prevent/Cure a Hangover?

S

Steve Armstrong

Sep 16, 2010
I need to know what are some of the best ways to prevent a Hangover. I hate the headaches, body aches, nausea, stomach pains, etc... all around feeling of a hangover. I'm planning on doing a trip over the summer for a couple of days and odds are that i am going to be drinking a couple of days in a row, so a hangover is the last thing i need. What is the fastest way i can recuperate from a hangover? Are their any supplements/vitamins/drinks/foods/etc.. i can take to prevent/cure a hangover? All tips/tricks would be greatly appeciated!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Drink a glass of water between drinks and drink less.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Drink a glass of water between drinks and drink less.

Along the same lines....GOOD scotch AND water. More water, less scotch. It helps if you dont like scotch, too. Then, you will not drink much at all.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Eat a meal with a lot of fat before you drink and fresh orange juice after you're done. I have done it several times and it works like wonders!

Needswork

Needswork

Dec 19, 2011
Prevention = moderation
Quick cure = 5hr energy & gatorade

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
My mom owned a sports bar and she always said as long as it's clear you won't get a hangover and I never did from vodka martinis. If you have a hangover than a good ol ECA stack with hot cocoa always did the trick.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Big glass of water and a couple tyenol before bed helps also

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
Drink water plenty because alcohol does dehydrate you. Stay away from dark spirits they have something called Congeners which is a by products of the process of alcohol fermentation which make your hangover worse. Lighter alcohol doesn't have as many. Drink in moderation stay hydrated eat food and good luck.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic