Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Best Ways To Prevent/Cure a Hangover?

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
Back in my wild days, I would hit the gonja before bed. Always woke up like a champ! To this day, I still cant figure how it worked.......

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Best way to prevent it is don't get old. Lol. Fuck I can remember drinking mad dogg and feeling great the next day. If I drank that today I may die. Lol.

I drink vodka now. Def doeant kill me the next morning.

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
Best way to prevent it is don't get old. Lol. Fuck I can remember drinking mad dogg and feeling great the next day. If I drank that today I may die. Lol.

I drink vodka now. Def doeant kill me the next morning.
Holy shit! You just brought back some serious memories for me bringing up Mad Dog! Lol......damn, I feel old now!

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
After youve been drinking long enough you stop getting then ifi you drink regularly (at least once a week). For me at least. But chugging at least a bottle of water and eating something like bread and fats before bed makes hangovers basically nonexistent.

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Bro madd dog was no joke lol. Put some on the hood of your car and it eats the paint off. Lol. Imagine what it does to your liver.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
What I do is when I wake up to take a piss, I drink a glass of water each time. Never a hangover the next morning. Doesn't matter if it's scotch or gin.

Slic.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic