pips

MuscleHead
Jul 12, 2011
i so need to get better at eating fish-lol-fish thats not fried and breaded lol

E

edski68

Aug 13, 2012
Ostrich

Ostrich is a delicious healthy red meat with all the texture and hearty flavor of beef. Extremely high in protein, low in fat, calories, and cholesterol but high in Iron– Ostrich is even lower in fat grams than skinless white meat chicken or turkey!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Pips - this site has a large database of foods which can be searched... It provides some quick charts/graphs on protein quality, amino acid breakdown, caloric ratios etc...

I wouldn't rely on one study or one opinion. Search each food individually here and assess your total score at the end of the day. Make adjustments from there.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I eat a lot of unicorn meat... It's magical... That's why I'm so ****in swole

pips

pips

MuscleHead
Jul 12, 2011
Ostrich is a delicious healthy red meat with all the texture and hearty flavor of beef. Extremely high in protein, low in fat, calories, and cholesterol but high in Iron– Ostrich is even lower in fat grams than skinless white meat chicken or turkey!
where the hell do u buy ostrich lmao

pips

pips

MuscleHead
Jul 12, 2011
Pips - this site has a large database of foods which can be searched... It provides some quick charts/graphs on protein quality, amino acid breakdown, caloric ratios etc...

I wouldn't rely on one study or one opinion. Search each food individually here and assess your total score at the end of the day. Make adjustments from there.
where is link boss?

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
I don't grow on anything as well as I do on beef or buffalo. No science to back up that statement but I'm at my strongest and biggest when I'm eating beef.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
where the hell do u buy ostrich lmao

They have them in the grocery usually, expensive and does not taste that good. Very easy to over cook it. I find duck to be very fatty, not lean. Rabbit and squirrel are about the same, both lean, both taste about the same in a nice stew.

POB keeps telling me about this Tube Steak he is eating daily, not sure what is up with that.....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic