VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012

Last edited:
RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
--------------------------------------------

Try looking up what are often referred to as "drag curls" to understand WTF I'm talking about :)

I no doubt some of the more experienced vets can describe the exercise better than myself.

Regs
Jim
Ahh yes, drag curls. Great excersise.

Keep elbows behind torso as far as possible or untill curl bar is against stomach. Back bar off of stomach just enough to where its not touching your body, and drag or curl the bar up while keeping it close to midsection/stomach area, then lower it down the same way.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Another version of the drag or most important keeping elbows trajectory behind plane if the torso - incline dumbell or my favorite - find a cable apparatus where each side is closer and step foreword away from the machine so that your arms are angled behind you with handles being farthest to bottom of machine - curl upward and forward . With close inward arc.
Do in preachers with close grip - the list is endless - genetics play factor as it's impossible to change your make up

kjetil1234

kjetil1234

Jul 6, 2014
Pronated preacher curls will blast the brachialis. By loosening up the biceps (as it's attached to the scapula and not humerus), and prestretching the brachialis as it's attached to the ulnar bone, you'll get maximum activation!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic