Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Bernie Sanders DESTROYS Hillary in NH for the win.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Your "theories" remind me of Swiss Cheese.....So many holes....

The GOP had their chance to fix all the things u claim the liberals created during the 12 years they held office (Reagan - Bush)

I will actually agree with you, the constitution is outdated, but only the clowns in Congress can change it and they wont....The issue isnt the "black guy" that is our President or some crazy Jew named Bernie who seems to be the front runner for our next President, the real issue is the clowns in congress who do as little as possible, yet live like kings and queens....As an American I am pissed at Congress, not whoever is President.....Too much focus is on one person while the other 535 voting members of Congress get a free pass....I feel bad for those who voted for Rubio, Cruz, Sanders they are not representing their voters while running for President...If I missed as many days as many in Congress miss I would be unemployed....BOTH parties are equally responsible for our current affairs....

I was thinking this evening (I know...but stay on track here!) sitting here listening for the few minutes I could stand to the 2 dumbbells ''debating'' actually trying to out liberal each other with our $$$. I can actually believe it's not a conspiracy theory how this whole social and monetary mess we are in has been orchestrated, seemingly.
Think about it, liberals started driving a wedge in Families 40 -50 years ago with the ''question authority and respect your kids privacy '' crap. Degrading and teaching disdain for Our Military, our History and Culture. Destroying our educational system , from 1st to last. Inducting millions of Americans into the welfare system, making gov't their provider, father and God. Introducing the idea, housing, high wages, education and healthcare are a right not something you work hard to earn. Making hard work look less than honorable it opened the door for massive illegal floods filling the jobs ''Americans won't do''. These ''immigrants'' will vote Democrat. Now liberals are competing to see who can GIVE AWAY the most.
We are over 50% of takers vs earners. We were primed for a ''change'' in President, it's time for a black guy because all us white folks is racists. The Constitution is outdated! I started thinking like these ticks and leeches and it dawned on me, this wack job commie freak Bernie Sanders could actually win....That should scare EVERY Red Blooded American.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Your "theories" remind me of Swiss Cheese.....So many holes....

The GOP had their chance to fix all the things u claim the liberals created during the 12 years they held office (Reagan - Bush)

I will actually agree with you, the constitution is outdated, but only the clowns in Congress can change it and they wont....The issue isnt the "black guy" that is our President or some crazy Jew named Bernie who seems to be the front runner for our next President, the real issue is the clowns in congress who do as little as possible, yet live like kings and queens....As an American I am pissed at Congress, not whoever is President.....Too much focus is on one person while the other 535 voting members of Congress get a free pass....I feel bad for those who voted for Rubio, Cruz, Sanders they are not representing their voters while running for President...If I missed as many days as many in Congress miss I would be unemployed....BOTH parties are equally responsible for our current affairs....

The Constitution is outdated? Are you fukking crazy? Yes. I don't remember seeing an expiration date or a revision clause for the Constitution. I can't even begin to get into it with you about this.

Quick question, what would you like to see removed from The Constitution, or added. ( I'm trying to be serious with you on this question )

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
The Constitution is outdated? Are you fukking crazy? Yes. I don't remember seeing an expiration date or a revision clause for the Constitution. I can't even begin to get into it with you about this.

Quick question, what would you like to see removed from The Constitution, or added. ( I'm trying to be serious with you on this question )

If that's the case then why have 27 Ammendments been added to the Constitution since it's inception?

Do you believe the issues faced by the founding fathers to be the same exact issues we face today or has time, technology, science, etc changed some of these issues?

Last edited:
Reactions: HGH
RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
If that's the case then why have 27 Ammendments been added to the Constitution since it's inception?

Do you believe the issues faced by the founding fathers to be the same exact issues we face today or has time, technology, science, etc changed some of these issues?

Technology, science etc. It does not matter. Those matters are irrelevant. If you can't obide within the principles laid forth in The Constitution, too bad.

I will ask you the same, what would you liked to see changed or added to The Constitution?

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Technology, science etc. It does not matter. Those matters are irrelevant. If you can't obide within the principles laid forth in The Constitution, too bad.

I will ask you the same, what would you liked to see changed or added to The Constitution?

Term limits for congress, senate and supreme court justices.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013

So the NSA illegally wiretapping you, checking your emails, texts, phone calls, etc is irrelevant? Maybe to you but I find it a gross violation of my rights.

At one point the constitution didn't allow women and minorities to vote....

Even the founding fathers knew the Constitution could get outdated and might need changes

"Article Five of the Constitution spells it out: "The Congress, whenever two-thirds of both Houses [the House and the Senate] shall deem it necessary, shall propose amendments to this Constitution . . ." States were also given a chance to propose changes, or amendments. Three-fourths of the states have to approve the amendment for it to become law."

I will answer your question when I have more time tonight. Could be a long answer lol.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
The Constitution can be and of course has been amended. But it is not something to take lightly.

People who live here who think we should just rip it up and start over with some leftist big govt manifesto are insane and cannot be taken seriously IMO.

This is why voting, contacting your elected officials, etc is NOT a waste of time. When enough people feel a certain way and voice those opinions at the ballot box and via other actions, the govt has no choice but to start listening.

When you have enough people voting in certain politicians with certain ideologies, and enough people agreeing or being convinced to agree with these things, things change - sometimes for the better, sometimes not.

bronco

bronco

Jun 22, 2012
So the NSA illegally wiretapping you, checking your emails, texts, phone calls, etc is irrelevant? Maybe to you but I find it a gross violation of my rights.

At one point the constitution didn't allow women and minorities to vote....

Even the founding fathers knew the Constitution could get outdated and might need changes

"Article Five of the Constitution spells it out: "The Congress, whenever two-thirds of both Houses [the House and the Senate] shall deem it necessary, shall propose amendments to this Constitution . . ." States were also given a chance to propose changes, or amendments. Three-fourths of the states have to approve the amendment for it to become law."

I will answer your question when I have more time tonight. Could be a long answer lol.

Yes. The fourth amendment is gone and has been gone for a long time. It's a disgrace that both republicans and democrats contribute to destroying the constitution which is why I don't want neither in office.

The first and second amendments will be the next to go.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
Yes, the left in particular wants to take away the right to bear arms, and will probably succeed once they get a couple more leftist SCOTUS judges on board to "re-interpret" it to mean govt-only.

They also want to censor speech, the press, religion, etc, and have been doing a very good job in recent years even WITH a First Amendment. I will not be shocked at all if people start getting arrested in the coming years for pointing out that certain people commit most terrorist acts or that others commit most of the violent and gun-related crimes, for example.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
They also want to censor speech, the press, religion, etc, and have been doing a very good job in recent years even WITH a First Amendment. I will not be shocked at all if people start getting arrested in the coming years for pointing out that certain people commit most terrorist acts or that others commit most of the violent and gun-related crimes, for example.

Ten years ago I would have laughed this comment away. But not now. I'm appalled when I hear so many willing to restrict speech they don't like, marginalize religion they don't like AND concurrently don't fear (e.g., easy to go after Mormons and Baptists, but don't draw mohammed.

Look at all the commotion on public university college campuses. These are taxpayer subsidized institutions that prohibit protests unless they're in the special free speech zone. (this entire country is a free speech zone dammit!), restrict due process for select types of disciplinary proceedings, etc. What you see on college campuses today we will be fighting against in the public square in the next 20 years, mark my words.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic