Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Bernie Sanders DESTROYS Hillary in NH for the win.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
I'm not so sure. With all the programs he's advocating, he's going to have to raise taxes on everybody, not just the rich. If education is free, and health care is free, don't think that raising taxes on Wall Street will get you anywhere near close enough to make that happen.

What happens to the middle class if taxes on the middle class go up 30%?

Honestly I don't follow politics.If they raised my taxes in California another 30% I'd be paying around 65% in taxes.Being a small business owner here is a joke.If you don't clear a 100k per yr,you are poor. The whole system is rigged to make the rich richer,the poor poorer,and the middle class pays out the ass.

I'm just counting the days until I buy my trailer house.Load up the cooler on the porch with beer.Then I can toss the cans in the back yard,and shoot them with my guns all day long.Living the American dream.

Last edited:
DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
So Hilary leaves New Hampshire with more delegate votes than Bernie, 13-15, despite a large margin of victory from Bernie. How is that possible?

The system is rigged...I doubt even Bernie thinks he's got a legitimate chance at winning...

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
How much money could we save in taxes that could be used for education and healthcare in our own country if we reduced the size of our military budget to the size of some pussy nation, like say Russia (who nobody is afraid of) and stopped our nation building overseas and stopped being the policeman of the world?

not that I'm in favor of the people of Flint Michigan having clean drinking water. But as between them and some Moslem in Iraq having it, if it's on my dime I'm spending it in Flint.

Last edited:
RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
An old priest lay dying in a hospital.
He had served the people of the nation's capital for many years.
He motioned for the nurse to come near.

"Yes father?" said the nurse.
"I would really like to see Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama before I die," whispered the priest."
I will see what I can do" said the nurse.

The nurse sent the request to Washington and waited for a response.
Soon an answer came back;
Both Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama would be delighted to visit the priest.

As they were driven to the hospital Hillary commented to Obama "I don't know why this old priest wants to see us, but it certainly will help our images and may even help my election prospects".
Obama agreed it was a good thing.

When they arrived at the priest's room the priest took Hillary's hand in his right hand and Obama's hand in his left hand.

There was silence and a look of serenity on the old priest's face.
Finally Obama spoke "Father….. of all people you could have chosen, why did you chose us to be with you at this time when your end is so near?"

The old priest slowly replied
"I have always tried to pattern my life and behavior after our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ."

"Amen" said Hillary.

"Amen" said Obama.

The old priest continued,
"Jesus Christ, our Savior, died between two lying, thieving bastards and I would like to do the same."

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
NYDN%20front%20page.jpg

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I really can not believe anyone of sound mind even considers Bernie Sanders as competent let alone considered Presidential material. Geeezus people get a ****ing grip. Look at this guy. I'm gonna lay out here..IF you even think Bernie Sanders or Hillary Clinton are viable candidates turn in your man card and proceed to the firing squad..we need a cleansing in America!!

how-come-i-lsupuh.jpg

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I sure wouldn't mind looking at Trumps wife for 4 years

Yea Buddy!! Trumps got some Babes in the Family. Beats the shit outta that planet of the apes actor in there now..Michelle I think is her stage name..

trump_and_women_3432543k.jpg

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I'm not so sure. With all the programs he's advocating, he's going to have to raise taxes on everybody, not just the rich. If education is free, and health care is free, don't think that raising taxes on Wall Street will get you anywhere near close enough to make that happen.

What happens to the middle class if taxes on the middle class go up 30%?

Dont have to raise it that much.
Companies wouldnt have to pay for insurance, that should be an increase in salaries.
If you look at what a family spend on insurance and education its a chunk of money.
now take that money and pay it as a tax and the picture changes.

Cut the insane military budget we have.
Stop giving away billions of dollars to Israel, Egypt and others.

the middle class is shrinking.
The richer are getting richer.
The poor are getting poorer.
Something got to give.

Brodel154

Brodel154

MuscleHead
Jul 3, 2011
The only candidate that was worth a steamy shit was Rand Paul. Most Americans are too stupid to even give the guy a chance though. It's pretty funny how the media plays him off as a looney tune, when he's the only one that really knows what's going on.

If your candidate does not mention ending the federal reserve, there is really no reason to vote for them.

Brodel154

Brodel154

MuscleHead
Jul 3, 2011
I liked Rand Paul too

Ever wonder why mainstream media makes him out to be an idiot? All you have to do is follow the money trail, and see who really owns mainstream media and the federal reserve.

Most Americans don't even know the federal reserve is not a govt entity. Lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic