Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Bernie Sanders DESTROYS Hillary in NH for the win.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
Technology, science etc. It does not matter. Those matters are irrelevant. If you can't obide within the principles laid forth in The Constitution, too bad.

I will ask you the same, what would you liked to see changed or added to The Constitution?

Here are a few that come to mind quickly. I'm sure there are more I'd think of with more time:

As MorganKane said, term limits for congressmen, senators, and Supreme Court justices.

A provision that there must be a balanced primary budget in place.

Public funding for the presidency, house and senate campaigns so our politicians are at the mercy of their constituents and not their donors.

Abolishing the electoral college.

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
Amending the Constitution....Sure

Lets try this
1. Vote or get a $500.00 fine if you get 3 fines in 10 years you loose your right to vote permanently.
2. If your on federal assistance for anything other than a physical handicap No Voting rights
3. The only people that can run for office of Congress or President have to have to have prior experience in owing a business or military service.
4. No lawyers allowed to be in public office anywhere (most of these problems are from ambulance chasers that failed in private practice and have built a nest for their sorry a$$es. Unacceptable.
5. Mandatory 10 year federal prison sentence for taking bribes from any lobbyists.
6. Mandatory Drug testing for those on entitlement programs
7. Term limits for politicians no retirement pensions.
8. Reform Workers Comp laws (our US jobs will come back from overseas in droves)
9. Secure the borders
10. Free College Education to all Military Service Veterans
11. Revamp the Small Business Admin and give loans and grants to small businesses (currently you must be an existing company or a 501C charity to qualify) we have thousands of qualified Americans here that could employ so many if they just had the chance to get the company off the ground.
12. Fair Tax

This would be a nice start. Entitlement programs, apathetic Americans, crooked politicians/failed lawyers have hurt this country and our system. I dont believe that all the people on entitlements are lazy given the opportunity I think most of them would work if they could find a good livable wage. Problem is we keep exporting our jobs overseas. As a former business owner I can tell you that workers comp and overreaching government regulations is the biggest threat to a company. That is why most of them leave.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Many great ideas on changes to the constitution, good job Gman for bringing this topic up.....

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Your "theories" remind me of Swiss Cheese.....So many holes....

The GOP had their chance to fix all the things u claim the liberals created during the 12 years they held office (Reagan - Bush)

I will actually agree with you, the constitution is outdated, but only the clowns in Congress can change it and they wont....The issue isnt the "black guy" that is our President or some crazy Jew named Bernie who seems to be the front runner for our next President, the real issue is the clowns in congress who do as little as possible, yet live like kings and queens....As an American I am pissed at Congress, not whoever is President.....Too much focus is on one person while the other 535 voting members of Congress get a free pass....I feel bad for those who voted for Rubio, Cruz, Sanders they are not representing their voters while running for President...If I missed as many days as many in Congress miss I would be unemployed....BOTH parties are equally responsible for our current affairs....

Now I know living in Mom's basement has skewed your thought process so I 'll take that into consideration.
1st. Ronald ''Maximus' Reagan had to deal with some real liberal dirtbags called democrats. He still managed to rebuild Our Military and Our National Pride. He single handedly with God's Blessings saved America from a eminent collapse. He had to give your party what they always want ..spending money to BUY VOTES because without BOUGHT VOTES your democrat party could NOT survive. Look at their base for proof.

2nd. You in no way are agreeing with me numbskull, IF you are saying Our Constitution is ''outdated. What would you change on it?

3rd . George Bush BOTH of them were LIBERALS. Yes , hate to break it to you but W and his Daddy are as liberal as you. Neither saw a spending bill they didn't like. Both also had dems to deal with minus W who had the run of the place and did nothing with it. Well he did , he gave your dems EVERYTHING THEY WANTED.

4. I thought you were a college grad? The Founders made it VERY difficult to Amend because they knew libtard tyrannical rulers and a lazy populace would want to get free shit by taking it from hard working people. Funny you give obama a pass with all his exec actions/

Remedy for you and Doc who don't like The Constitution of These United States..GTFO and don't let the screen door hit ya on your way out! :D

Bye Bye now..you two enjoy ..Mexico..Palestine..S. America...Iran..saudi Arabia..Germany..France??? Take your pick gotta be better than crappy ole America!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Amending the Constitution....Sure

Lets try this
1. Vote or get a $500.00 fine if you get 3 fines in 10 years you loose your right to vote permanently.
2. If your on federal assistance for anything other than a physical handicap No Voting rights
3. The only people that can run for office of Congress or President have to have to have prior experience in owing a business or military service.
4. No lawyers allowed to be in public office anywhere (most of these problems are from ambulance chasers that failed in private practice and have built a nest for their sorry a$$es. Unacceptable.
5. Mandatory 10 year federal prison sentence for taking bribes from any lobbyists.
6. Mandatory Drug testing for those on entitlement programs
7. Term limits for politicians no retirement pensions.
8. Reform Workers Comp laws (our US jobs will come back from overseas in droves)
9. Secure the borders
10. Free College Education to all Military Service Veterans
11. Revamp the Small Business Admin and give loans and grants to small businesses (currently you must be an existing company or a 501C charity to qualify) we have thousands of qualified Americans here that could employ so many if they just had the chance to get the company off the ground.
12. Fair Tax

This would be a nice start. Entitlement programs, apathetic Americans, crooked politicians/failed lawyers have hurt this country and our system. I dont believe that all the people on entitlements are lazy given the opportunity I think most of them would work if they could find a good livable wage. Problem is we keep exporting our jobs overseas. As a former business owner I can tell you that workers comp and overreaching government regulations is the biggest threat to a company. That is why most of them leave.

ALL great ideas but there is nothing to change in the Constitution here, we just need a President with the brass balls like Trump or Cruz to take the libs on.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Good luck with Trump and Cruz....They will disappoint u on day 1.....

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
You will disagree just to argue....Not going to argue with u anymore....

He rebuilt our National Pride, where do u get these crazy ideas from?????? LOL

Now I know living in Mom's basement has skewed your thought process so I 'll take that into consideration.
1st. Ronald ''Maximus' Reagan had to deal with some real liberal dirtbags called democrats. He still managed to rebuild Our Military and Our National Pride. He single handedly with God's Blessings saved America from a eminent collapse. He had to give your party what they always want ..spending money to BUY VOTES because without BOUGHT VOTES your democrat party could NOT survive. Look at their base for proof.

2nd. You in no way are agreeing with me numbskull, IF you are saying Our Constitution is ''outdated. What would you change on it?

3rd . George Bush BOTH of them were LIBERALS. Yes , hate to break it to you but W and his Daddy are as liberal as you. Neither saw a spending bill they didn't like. Both also had dems to deal with minus W who had the run of the place and did nothing with it. Well he did , he gave your dems EVERYTHING THEY WANTED.

4. I thought you were a college grad? The Founders made it VERY difficult to Amend because they knew libtard tyrannical rulers and a lazy populace would want to get free shit by taking it from hard working people. Funny you give obama a pass with all his exec actions/

Remedy for you and Doc who don't like The Constitution of These United States..GTFO and don't let the screen door hit ya on your way out! :D

Bye Bye now..you two enjoy ..Mexico..Palestine..S. America...Iran..saudi Arabia..Germany..France??? Take your pick gotta be better than crappy ole America!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
So the NSA illegally wiretapping you, checking your emails, texts, phone calls, etc is irrelevant? Maybe to you but I find it a gross violation of my rights.

At one point the constitution didn't allow women and minorities to vote....

Even the founding fathers knew the Constitution could get outdated and might need changes

"Article Five of the Constitution spells it out: "The Congress, whenever two-thirds of both Houses [the House and the Senate] shall deem it necessary, shall propose amendments to this Constitution . . ." States were also given a chance to propose changes, or amendments. Three-fourths of the states have to approve the amendment for it to become law."

I will answer your question when I have more time tonight. Could be a long answer lol.

This is another great example of not knowing American History, Please ya'all, READ and research before you take internet doctors advice. The Constitution never barred ANYONE from voting. The Amendments are a whole other subset of laws that were written | CLARIFIED to keep segments of the NEWLY formed America from misusing verbage in The Bill of Rights to suppress others.
Too many think they hate America and Our Constitution and Bill of Rights when they do not even know why...sad

http://www.heritage.org/constitution/content/pdf/lesson-20.pdf

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013

AARP membership requires one to give up any sense of logic they have remaining.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Some good suggestions in here. However I think these can all be done without amending The Constitution. Most of these can be put on a ballot and voted on by the people, and or brought forth in the Senate or house. This is where people, citizens need to be politically active and make noise on these issues, instead of relying on the government to do it all, which is where we are as a country with a mentality especially from the left that wants the government to do it all.

Example. Back in 2008 the people of California took gay marriage to the ballot. We voted on it.
However it went to the SCOTUS and the rest is history.

Now my issue is when certain groups advocating for their cause can't get their way, they want to change The Constitution so it fits their agenda/narrative.

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

It's only a argument when you have been utterly and wholly destroyed otherwise it's sharing ideas and debate. You were probably still a swimmer when Ronald Maximus Reagan took office. ..Your party had once again destroyed our economy, Military and National Pride, made us a world laughing stock.

Jimmy Carter: 21% interest rates, runaway inflation\stagflation, Gasoline lines, un=employment, you know the democrat party monikers.
He even let those ragheads in Iran overrun our Embassy and did NOTHING. Well he did send a doomed, poorly equipped team of Rangers and Delta to a fiery mess. Further degrading Our USA's image abroad.

On steps Ronald Reagan...Iran returns our hostages within days, something about Republican Admins and terrorists not wanting to fuk around... Seems the opposite with dems in power.

Ronnie cuts capital gains and the rest is history... until..on steps Bill & Hildabeast Klinton and baraka huseein obama...

I can expound further if needed, LMK

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic