Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

banned on FB for posting this anti-antifa pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
this would suggest otherwise. perhaps you may want to do a little more research before you make false accusations like this.

‘We Don’t Want Biden’: Eight Arrested In Portland After Anti-Fascist Demonstrators Vandalize Democratic Party HQ”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...onstrators-vandalize-democratic-party-hq/amp/
False accusations?

I have been toe to toe with Antifa in Berkeley CA on "tax day". Look it up, the day the Antifa cunt got Superman punched for hitting people in the back of the head with a champagne bottle. They stood with BLM and Berkeley puke Liberals (Democrats).

They also showed up in Sacramento CA to beat up Trump supporters but we showed up with 85 bikers, they were maybe 30, they didn't do much other than slash some tires.

Read your media Mr. One Foot In, its all true because you read it.

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
Media indoctrinated cunts know everything, because they read it.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
False accusations?

I have been toe to toe with Antifa in Berkeley CA on "tax day". Look it up, the day the Antifa cunt got Superman punched for hitting people in the back of the head with a champagne bottle. They stood with BLM and Berkeley puke Liberals (Democrats).

They also showed up in Sacramento CA to beat up Trump supporters but we showed up with 85 bikers, they were maybe 30, they didn't do much other than slash some tires.

Read your media Mr. One Foot In, its all true because you read it.

wow you’re a bad ass.

they said they were antifa. they said they’re not for Biden. they trashed the Democrat party headquarters. it’s too bad you just can’t admit you were wrong. maybe someday..

show me where I have 1 foot in and I’m contradicting myself show me the posts. seems like it’s just one more delusional post from you

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
It was easier for me to accept the notion that some level of government was needed when I understood that government was divided and limited, and that most of life was left up to me to do what I want with it.
I am old enough to remember when no one seriously believed the Federal Government had lawful authority to force anyone to wear a seat belt for their own good, because it completely contradicted everything that we had been taught. Seat belt regulation was not listed as a power granted to the Federal Government under Article 1 of the Constitution, so that was the end of it.
But then one day they did it, we all accepted it, and the next, and the next. Because it was easier to accept it than to revolt.
And the same is true today. And who the fuck would we revolt against, even if we did? We are the fools who elect these politicians who do it to us. Our revolt should not properly be against the people we elect. Our revolt should be against ourselves.
Spot on BG! Spot on.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
CFM and Swiper. I think you are probably in agreement on more issues we've discussed then not. Lets chill fella's. I love the passion but we're brothers of iron here :- )

I'd have to agree that antifa probably showed it's true mission yesterday when they attacked the Democrat office. I also believed the pukes were out to make Trump and his followers look bad. After the BS yesterday they appear to be what they've been labeled by many.

Anarchists. They hate our country and both parties.

See what the future brings.

Last edited:
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Alright fellas, I've been sitting here with my tinfoil hat on and I gotta say, I'm keeping it on till the bitter end.

Now, I know most of you are probably thinking old man sitting in a back room typing under a bare bulb :p

Personally, I don't think biden's going to be the president. If nothing else, maybe you can get a good laugh at my expense.

As a last resort, if the country is taken over by an illegal govt, the military is the last line of defense. Trump did everything by the book and by the letter. They have more than enough proof that it was a fraudulent election. The question is, what to do with the proof that no one in the govt will look at.

1611292672937.png

A couple of choices here, a real insurrection that would more than likely put us into civil war but would get the evidence looked at. Or let biden take power which makes it an illegal govt where it's the military's job to step in.

General McInerney said they watched while Pakistan hacked into the GA runoffs. They have also hacked into the machines themselves and were able to switch votes. Italy has also charged a man that was working with someone from the US embassy over there and changing the votes through the Italian military satellite Leonardo. He was the head IT guy and is now rolling over for protection.

The server went from Germany to Italy. They had a look at the servers in Germany.

Here is the video from Italy, it's tough to listen to. I watched it a few times but it's short and to the point. McInerney talked about Leonardo in the last set of vids I posted.

PROOF NOW RELEASED OF THE VATICAN'S INVOLVMENT IN THE 2020 ELECTIONS! (rumble.com)

The DNI report also came in after the electors were counted and it shows the countries that interfered with the election. They also have china paying dominion 400 million a few weeks before the election.

That means several countries have conspired to overthrow the govt through election fraud to crush our economy and get us ready for the world economy reset. That's an act of war.

McInerney said it would be world war three. So far they have used viral, cyber, and economic warfare. This is much bigger than this election. It's about the whole world, the great reset and a one world order. It has to be stopped.

No one is walking away from this. America will not be had so easily. If we do end up at war with other countries, the last thing we need is a civil war at the same time. It's the Military's operation now.

I'll give it 30 days before I consider taking off my tin :cool:

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
April 15 2017 was a permitted through the City of Berkeley, CA as a Freedom Of Speech Rally.

Antifa and BLM came to silence Conservatives.

I was there.

@Swiper watches the news and reads the internet.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
I'd have to agree that antifa probably showed it's true mission yesterday when they attacked the Democrat office. I also believed the pukes were out to make Trump and his followers look bad. After the BS yesterday they appear to be what they've been labeled by many.

Anarchists. They hate our country and both parties.

AND SOME MEN JUST WANT TO WATCH THE WORLD BURN
51ED54A3-4513-4608-84C4-112F8E6E1597.jpeg

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
In Wisconsin the Trump lawyers sued that four laws were broken in the vote count:

1. Clerks were completing addresses on incomplete mail-in ballots.
2. There were drop boxes for mail-in ballots in some locations.
3. 100,000 names of dead and missing/moved people were supposed to be purged from the registration system that weren't.
4. Madison held several early vote-in-the-park events before the early voting period began.

By state law all these are clearly illegal. The State Supreme Court ruled that the law was broken in all these cases, but that the lawsuit brought after the vote count was already done which is too late to do anything about it. Biden won Wisconsin by 20,000 votes.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
In Wisconsin the Trump lawyers sued that four laws were broken in the vote count:

1. Clerks were completing addresses on incomplete mail-in ballots.
2. There were drop boxes for mail-in ballots in some locations.
3. 100,000 names of dead and missing/moved people were supposed to be purged from the registration system that weren't.
4. Madison held several early vote-in-the-park events before the early voting period began.

By state law all these are clearly illegal. The State Supreme Court ruled that the law was broken in all these cases, but that the lawsuit brought after the vote count was already done which is too late to do anything about it. Biden won Wisconsin by 20,000 votes.

So the ever expanding International, Inter-galactical, China, Dem, Covid, WHO, Voter-Fraud, RHINO Conspiracy has now expanded to include not only all US Supreme Court Judges who have turned against him, but also all State Supreme Court Judges too.

Gee, sounds like poor lil' Donny Trump better join his Space Force and move to another planet,-- or get some better lawyers.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
April 15 2017 was a permitted through the City of Berkeley, CA as a Freedom Of Speech Rally.

Antifa and BLM came to silence Conservatives.

I was there.

@Swiper watches the news and reads the internet.

2017 was about four years ago. stop living in the past with your bad ass. Antifa has morphed into not liking the Democrat party or Joe Biden. get with it. looks like your opinions are about four years behind the times.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.