Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

banned on FB for posting this anti-antifa pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Even that is blown out of proportion. One police officer and one rioter died. One cop committed suicide a few days later. Three people died of medical conditions (heart attacks) and I think that included the main rally (of 50k people?) at the White House. I saw a Commie call it "bloodier than Benghazi" and that's just plain a lie. And the fact that this ANTIFA Sullivan guy was one of those arrested there really makes me question the story being reported.
Amen brother.

Not to get too far off topic but this entire Covid crisis was planned by China. Trump beat them badly on the new trade deals. This was a planned chemical attack to kill our economy and turn the tables on Trump. The mail in vote process was part of the virus plan.

Amazing move by China and the Dems. They won the 1st battle ... touché

Somehow we have to win the war.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Not to get too far off topic but this entire Covid crisis was planned by China. Trump beat them badly on the new trade deals. This was a planned chemical attack to kill our economy and turn the tables on Trump. The mail in vote process was part of the virus plan.
Amazing how "mail in ballots" was brought up almost as soon as Covid19 topped the news. Tinfoil hat? Hah.

And I saw in the news that only one major country had economic growth last year.... China. Go figure.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
Perhaps we should start a checklist of all the really bad things that are going to happen and look back at it? Check yes or no. While those in denial will write "but" next to it.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Perhaps we should start a checklist of all the really bad things that are going to happen and look back at it? Check yes or no. While those in denial will write "but" next to it.

Rush response plan, planning roadmap ....etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
It was a joke, kinda. But if you took offense....

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
It was a joke, kinda. But if you took offense....
Nah, some things are crazy and overblown. But even the craziest theories seem to have some element of truth that spawns them.
signs.jpg

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Not to get too far off topic but this entire Covid crisis was planned by China. Trump beat them badly on the new trade deals. This was a planned chemical attack to kill our economy and turn the tables on Trump.

And I saw in the news that only one major country had economic growth last year.... China. Go figure.

But Trump said Trade Wars were simple and easy to win? You mean that China kicked our ass in the trade war? And kicked our ass with covid? And outsmarted Trump to fix the election so more people would vote for Biden than Trump? And after the election made Antifa raid the Capital Building while wearing Trump hats after being instigated to do so by Trump's lawyer? Because Trump commands Antifa and they listen to him? With the assistance of aliens from outer space? Because the aliens were threatened by Trump's Space Force? Because Trump kicked their ass? Aliens who took over Mitch McConnel's mind? And Lindsey Graham's mind? And General John Kelly's mind? And General Jim Mattis' mind? And Mike Pence's mind....? And the rest of Trump's cabinet's mind? And the proof for the Alien-China-Dem- voting-fraud, moon-walk-fraud conspiracy is being hidden in area 51? In a warehouse with the voting machines? Next to the Alien bodies, and the Holy Grail, and Indiana Jones' whip????

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
holy crap bro! LMAO! That would make a GREAT MOVIE.

I can't even take you seriously bro.

Bottom line, we'll never convince each other to change our minds. I can only tell you I'm an independent thinker. I'm not blindly towing the line for any politician. Is Trump a loud mouth? Yes, he is.

Do Dems create falsehoods? False claims? False impeachments? Yep.

Republicans and Dems both suck bro.

I'll never be told what to think or say. I'll live my life freely as a non racist white man (although Dems label all Republicans white supremist).

I been around for a minute and I've never met a white supremist. SMOKESCREEN.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
It all depends on the liars you believe. Mainstream news is absolutely full of shit. The "Q" believers that still think "there's a chance" are as nutty as the left. Both parties have shown they do not represent the interests of the country. Reps/ dems - you have the stupid party and you have the evil party and they will not allow a third party.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Joe Biden is going to make America heel.

Fuck you bitches that voted against Trump for you own cuntish reasons.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.