Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

banned on FB for posting this anti-antifa pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Gee, sounds like poor lil' Donny Trump better join his Space Force and move to another planet,-- or get some better lawyers.
So, laws were admittedly broken yet ignored by those enforcing the law and that makes you happy. That's the opposite of libertarianism. That's anarchy if not fascism considering it was government doing it (in fascism the ubermensch doesn't have the same laws as the scrubs).

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
So, laws were admittedly broken yet ignored by those enforcing the law and that makes you happy. That's the opposite of libertarianism. That's anarchy if not fascism considering it was government doing it (in fascism the ubermensch doesn't have the same laws as the scrubs).

What makes me happy is that Trump the loser is out of office. I also get great pleasure in listening to his little supporters cry and whine about how picked on little Donny is and all the laws that were supposedly broken, especially since Trump was supposedly the most powerful person in the world, was in charge of the department of justice, and his own handpicked Attorney General (nor any of the other officials Trump pressured) found no evidence of widespread fraud.

So, the little Trump supporters who love to bully everyone else but who can't face reality have to make up their own facts and fantasies about why he lost because they can't accept the truth. The truth is your punk boy lost the election because most people hate him. His approval rating is like 30%, all nut-jobs and crack-pots and conspiracy nuts like you.

The truth is you backed a loser, who lost. And for that I am very happy indeed.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
What makes me happy is that Trump the loser is out of office. I also get great pleasure in listening to his little supporters cry and whine about how picked on little Donny is and all the laws that were supposedly broken.

Wow, Trump has really rented a lot of space in your head these past few years. Don't know what you're going to do now that he's gone. Who are you going to blame for whatever isn't just perfect in your life now that he's off playing golf somewhere not giving a flying F what you think of him?

You shouldn't get great pleasure seeing anyone in the crosshairs of big tech. If they can wipe him out, they can wipe you out, and that should be disconcerting. One day the ministry of disinformation may come for you, and you can tell them it's OK, you hate Trump too, and maybe they'll grant you a pardon.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
Politicians and the media lie constantly. After the CIA killed JFK, they started the term "conspiracy theorist" and embedded into the mainstream news under "project mockingbird". The CIA has been anti America from it's very inception with the FBI running a very close second. Once again, msm is horseshit.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
What makes me happy is that Trump the loser is out of office. I also get great pleasure in listening to his little supporters cry and whine about how picked on little Donny is and all the laws that were supposedly broken, especially since Trump was supposedly the most powerful person in the world, was in charge of the department of justice, and his own handpicked Attorney General (nor any of the other officials Trump pressured) found no evidence of widespread fraud.

So, the little Trump supporters who love to bully everyone else but who can't face reality have to make up their own facts and fantasies about why he lost because they can't accept the truth. The truth is your punk boy lost the election because most people hate him. His approval rating is like 30%, all nut-jobs and crack-pots and conspiracy nuts like you.

The truth is you backed a loser, who lost. And for that I am very happy indeed.
Perfect example Trump derangement syndrome. Why are you so hateful bro? it's not becoming at all. If you can't be an adult and debate with dignity and respect..... you're just like the politicians in Washington.

Latest approval ratings are much higher. here's the real numbers. You should stop watching fake news bro https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/?fireglass_rsn=true#!

Last edited:
DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I don't get emotional over money or politics. *shrug* I just tend to look at things from a hopefully rational midwestern farmboy point of view. I tend to think when people get emotional about these things is when mistakes and irrationalities start happening.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
Can you guys all just take your pants off, head to the men's room and hug it out already?
Alright but I'm staying out of the shower. BG is always in there soaping his ass and turning around looking at people.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Perfect example Trump derangement syndrome. Why are you so hateful bro? it's not becoming at all. If you can't be an adult and debate with dignity and respect..... you're just like the politicians in Washington.

Latest approval ratings are much higher. here's the real numbers. You should stop watching fake news bro https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/?fireglass_rsn=true#!

#Polarity

What I don’t understand is why the winning party lumps people who voted for Trump as Trump supporters. Maybe there was no better choice so it was the lesser of two evils?

Why the extreme close mindedness? For me I was going to vote for Petunia Pig or Felix the Cat because it’s my way of sending the system a message that I think this whole Hegelian Dialectic is a joke, but voted for Trump because my spouse and mother-in-law are US residents from Mexico & cannot vote and asked me to cast my vote on their behalf because they dream of a Great America and thought it would be better under Trump.

You know what would be really funny is that if President Biden allows illegal immigrants citizenship & the next election they (new citizens) wind up voting for Trump and him winning. That would be very funny .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
#Polarity

What I don’t understand is why the winning party lumps people who voted for Trump as Trump supporters. Maybe there was no better choice so it was the lesser of two evils?

Why the extreme close mindedness?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EXACTLY!!!
2 candidates to choose from.

Democrats thinkl 100% of the citizens should vote Democratic ... or face punishment.

This country would be a fucked up place if we all thought exactly alike but the Dems would be in euphoria. MIND CONTROLL

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.