Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Douglas S
What's New?

banned on FB for posting this anti-antifa pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Yeah. That would be like saying Mexicans are rapists, murderers and drug dealers. Only a stupid, punk pussy bitch would say something like that...

LMFAO! That's an oldy but goody!

You can't be serious bro.

I was speaking of idiots that hate all trump supporters. Nice deflection tho

Last edited:
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Yeah. That would be like saying Mexicans are rapists, murderers and drug dealers. Only a stupid, punk pussy bitch would say something like that...

I want to start by saying I'm going to do my best to keep this civil. We have both been around this community many a year which I believe gives us a certain respect for each other that I don't want to destroy.

You are correct, Trump did say that but it was in a discussion about fighting the Mexican gangs. That was said in the middle of a paragraph about MS13. That's who he was referring to.

CNN took that little bit and built their own narrative to make him look racist.

Kids in cages?

Obama built those cages for the kids. Trump never had a kid in them. Michelle Obama started the shit about Trump putting kids in there.

I get why you hate Trump so much. You have been lied to by the mainstream media. That's the only explanation since you are repeating fake news.

All you have to do run searches on this stuff. You can't use google because they are part of it. Duckduckgo.com will give you an unbiased search where google will give you what the govt wants you to see.

What else do you hate about him? Lets see if we can find the truth.

Take a look at what he has done since it's more than the last few presidents combined-

https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-ad...IEDTa5hwiuda9Wq6VRAFXPDBJAJf1iGquQOOgLt_ABYn4

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
One could expect a falseflag; maybe event an attempt on the president so they can ban all weapons. Don’t put any of this sh!t passed these fnckers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man, I don't put anything past them. As a matter of fact, I'm sure we'll be seeing shit that we would have never thought of. If they can pull off the election with the powers turning their heads, they can do anything they want.

Hell, they knew the shit was coming to the capitol for a week and they stayed lax on security. Cops were even letting them in the side doors. Special forces were mixed with antifa so everyone knew it was coming. I'm guessing they weren't expecting the deaths. Not speaking about the dems of course, they don't give a shit about anything, the dems in power at least.

I've never seen such outright lying and hypocrisy.

Seems the covid cases and death tolls are being counted by dominion machines...

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I pray you are correct on the revamp. The new world order can not exist with our country intact.

I hope so too man.

If not, we will change and never come back. Besides DC and Puerto Rico getting statehood, biden's already talking about citizenship for illegals to the tune of 11,000,000, which is really estimated around the 20,000,000 mark.

If they are going to be here, might as well get some votes out of them.

That's a lot of new votes and new electors in dems favor. Throw in some voter fraud since this was the "Most Secure Election" in American history and dems will rule this for good. The elections will still be run the same way.

They just won't have to cheat as much this time.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
One more thought. Those that want categorize ALL TRUMP voters under one umbrella of insults and false character assassinations' are full of Sh#t.

That's a pussy move.
Dude, they want to erase us just like they are trying to do to Trump. Some of them in congress are throwing around "reeducation camps" for us. That's some nazi shit. China is doing it now. They have millions in camps because they feel they are lessor. They are using them for slaves, sex trafficking, organ harvesting, and sterilizing the women so they can't breed. They don't care who knows either.

Communism seems to be the thing with media fake news, election fraud, freedom of speech being taken away, blatant hypocrisy, no fear of lying, no fear of repercussion of anything and sucking china's dick.

We are done if Trump walks away.

The only way I can see him walking away is if the military won't make the arrests.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
Actually it can. It is the model for the rest of the world . Research your founding fathers. Countries in the new world are all corporations. The only true “hero” of the founding fathers was Old Hickory, who set the global bankers back a generation of implementing central bank. It was not until Lincoln’s time that the central bankers returned and while we think the emancipation of ancestors of today’s African American; under the central banking system, the plan was to make everyone a slave through debt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They will not allow us to stand, have an economy, resources and the ability to defend ourselves against. Although I am almost always interested in history, researching them more than I already know about now isn't exactly an emergency. The US has been a corporation since 1871. Birth certificates are really corporate ownership papers. It can / It can't. We're going to find out real soon when our energy independence is over, restrictions on businesses on way heavier, 15$ minimum wage, lockdowns like you could never imagine. That's just for starters; free speech, 2nd amendment, private property? Gone. Step of of line and you'll find yourself being re educated. I'm leaving a lot of really horrible things out because I'm just tired. UN Agenda 2030 is coming. Freedom will not be tolerated here. A deer can run a long distance before it realizes it's been shot and it's out of blood. Depending on where one get's their news; ignorance will be bliss. Some won't admit it until they are face down in a ditch with a bullet in the back of the head. Others? Perhaps they'll be on the other side of the gun or gas chamber door.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
With no one attending any of Joe's campaign events, it's hard to imagine anyone other than members of the new administration attending this snore fest. What will be really interesting to see if Joe can do all that walking and standing unassisted.

It will be entertaining to see the media cover for his verbal gaffes, but it will be hard for them to hide his dementia and physical ailings in the age of video. This isn't the FDR era anymore.

Right? I mean I can see the memes now!

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Reporters commenting at the inauguration on what outfit and what Designer the elite are wearing today. With everything going on in this country today who gives a f%ck what the elite wear?
With no one attending any of Joe's campaign events, it's hard to imagine anyone other than members of the new administration attending this snore fest. What will be really interesting to see if Joe can do all that walking and standing unassisted.

It will be entertaining to see the media cover for his verbal gaffes, but it will be hard for them to hide his dementia and physical ailings in the age of video. This isn't the FDR era anymore.
LMAO bro! hahaha. Thanks for the laugh. Watching this farce of an inauguration ... I needed it lol.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
1611162043768.jpeg

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I'm guessing they weren't expecting the deaths.
Even that is blown out of proportion. One police officer and one rioter died. One cop committed suicide a few days later. Three people died of medical conditions (heart attacks) and I think that included the main rally (of 50k people?) at the White House. I saw a Commie call it "bloodier than Benghazi" and that's just plain a lie. And the fact that this ANTIFA Sullivan guy was one of those arrested there really makes me question the story being reported.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.