Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Axio Labs aka GENXXL Returns As Regenerxxl

Kirk B

Kirk B

Apr 26, 2011
Re: GENXX Returns As Regenxxl

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^oh yeah me too but when i ordered none of this shit was going on also i should have stated . I def understand every ones concern and i'm even not going to order yet until i hear feed back the back orders are the ones that are waiting on 9 months and at least they are trying to make good on them iv'e only waited less then 2 weeks for any of my orders from before haven't ordered yet and don't plan to until feedback everyone is right in this situation and all your feelings are valid no disrespect intended by any means fellas

the rep I talk to is the same one from the old and yes they will tell u anything to make you feel better they were one of the top company's at one time and I believe they are trying to get that back so we will see in time

Last edited:
Kirk B

Kirk B

Apr 26, 2011

Gotta catch a few small fish to bait the big ones...ignorance is bliss.

this is true but all the way from the US IDK you never know tho so good point just to let you guys know a little bit about me me i don't talk shit like some people on other boards if you know what I mean so i'll never disrespect anyone on here or any other board!!

Kirk B

Kirk B

Apr 26, 2011

He's talking about this GB - http://www.theironden.com/latest-news-anabolics/1639-genx-bust-widens-scope.html

Genx is now saying they were not busted however Genx stopped delivering and thier forums went offline at the same time as the bust. I dont doubt for one second Genxxl was busted and now they are trying to recover from it. Denying the bust is not the right way to recover. One thing mentioned above is they have been busted several times before. I agree with Growinboy its somewhat baseless that LE is running the forums however in my opinion the bust is based on the evidence and cannot be denied. Also I did some checking myself when the bust wen't down and it is correct all of the Genx sites were moved from the origional server in the Netherlands.

Also if infact they are slowly filling orders would you want to wait 8,9 months to get what you ordered? I can tell you I would not handled that well at all.

i do understand

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010

this is true but all the way from the US IDK you never know tho so good point just to let you guys know a little bit about me me i don't talk shit like some people on other boards if you know what I mean so i'll never disrespect anyone on here or any other board!!

Kirk B, your welcome to speak your mind my friend and nobody percieves your reply as disrespectful. We don't run it like that here. Its ok to disagree with me Im sure when Growinboy gets back he will have a discrepancy in opinion as well however in the end its just a forum and we are expressing our opinions, concerns and a few debates as I can see this thread turning into. Bans and threats don't apply for disagreeing with admin here...... when its all done we will have a good informative thread with a lot of good info and GB and I will still be Brutha's as this is what makes a good forum great :)

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010

Very true Admin, great post. We should all be this objective.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

Kirk around here unless you flat out call somebody an asshole we usually give the benefit of the doubt about the tone of the post :). This is a great board due to it's maturity level and it sounds like you'll fit in great here bro

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Re: GENXX Returns As Regenerxxl

It just seems to be trendy these days to kick gen around while theyre down... MOST of us know the things anthony roberts produces are stretched to say the least and if you look at his prior articles he seemed to have a hardon for gen... Ive spoken to some of gens people and believe I know their side of the story... Any of us with common sense know that the truth generally lies somewhere in between two sides of a story... I could care less if anyone uses them- I dont represent them... But it just drives me nuts to see shit get taken out of hand and exagerrated...

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011

Personally, I really hope they're back and make good on their old orders. I LOVE axio's tabs and blends.

I WON'T, however, run out and place an order. I'll be patient and wait to make sure everything is legit. There are a lot of other suppliers out there that have kept us stocked with quality gear.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010

It is absurd I think that LE is running axio, taking your orders and info, then sending you actual gear- late.

I usually get a lot out of your posts, Guss. This one makes claims but has no factual backup showing.

I've only heard from folks that got their orders, and were pretty surprised, all in all.

I keep listening, trying to figure stuff out like everyone else.

What is the source on this post? That would help guage its veracity. Not Roberts, I hope.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010

It is absurd I think that LE is running axio, taking your orders and info, then sending you actual gear- late.

I usually get a lot out of your posts, Guss. This one makes claims but has no factual backup showing.

I've only heard from folks that got their orders, and were pretty surprised, all in all.

I keep listening, trying to figure stuff out like everyone else.

What is the source on this post? That would help guage its veracity. Not Roberts, I hope.

Brutha marx he didnt say LE was running axio I think he just posted a scenario :

"If infact the websites owned by Regenerxxl were taken over by LE and you place an order you could very well be sending your personal information to law enforcement. "

pips

pips

MuscleHead
Jul 12, 2011

ok well i really wanted to pass this thread by as i have on most boards but it seems roberts has been added in here.and well roberts has done some things that i cant condone.i got my order from gen 3 weeks after bust.would i order from them again no.not because i dont think its safe but i have learned local is better.ill pay the extra for the piece of mind.now i do know le has gone after other big fish <sciroxx> but they will chase regen again.
now as for roberts.awww what a subject.this guy could be very helpful if he would stop pushing his personal agenda.i have a video on this and as admin says we are allowed to speak our mind ill post it up.please note this video is for fun only and was made to vent over some issues and in no way is directed towards anyone real!
anthony roberts discusses his blog removal with pips | Xtranormal

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011

Kirk B, your welcome to speak your mind my friend and nobody percieves your reply as disrespectful. We don't run it like that here. Its ok to disagree with me Im sure when Growinboy gets back he will have a discrepancy in opinion as well however in the end its just a forum and we are expressing our opinions, concerns and a few debates as I can see this thread turning into. Bans and threats don't apply for disagreeing with admin here...... when its all done we will have a good informative thread with a lot of good info and GB and I will still be Brutha's as this is what makes a good forum great :)
and this my friend is what makes this board stand out above most...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic