Rolanalon
What's New?

Axio Labs aka GENXXL Returns As Regenerxxl

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Re: GENXX Returns As Regenerxxl

I call scamming the intent to take someones cash and not make good... I dont see that with gen- I dont believe they ever intended to short anyone...

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010

***please do not take this out of context and blog....i'm not a rep for them anymore and don't want problems****

recently an old board rep for them was told that any freebies owed to their reps would still be honored from before december, but they had to make money off new sales first and continue to fill customer orders and resends before though.....

read into it what you want.....sounds to me like they're doing the right thing as they stated all along

Good to hear from you bro, always appreciated yours and Masons opinions.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010

Thanks guss and will pass it along.

Hawk

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010

It's good and healthy to sort out the bullshit from the facts...that's the nature of debate. So if axio was hit, maybe time will tell if they are legitimately resuming business after laying low for a while.

R

RonnyT

Jul 26, 2011

They also busted Ibrar in Germany and the pakistani in Cypres, Only SA is left. Brian sold bunk, his problem was that he couldn't get decent powders and chemicals. We analysed his latest products just before all blew up. I'll post some analyses and analyses from some API (raw powders).

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010

What was bunk? That is, what in particular? This is the first Ive heard of that...

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010

I ordered from them a few times. I also got the email about their "new" site. Yes they got busted, you would have to be a complete idiot to think otherwise. Was the gear bunk? Some of it, yes. The rest was legit but IMO underdosed. The ephed was complete bunk, as was their tbol. The winny worked well and so did their EQ , the test was underdosed I think.

All that being said I would not order from them. There are better sources out there that have not been busted recently. The fact that they kept all the email addresses and personal info is enough to make me pass.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011

Everything of theirs I tried was top notch. I kept it simple though, mostly tabs which were all incredible. The only oil of theirs I used was Tren E and it was as legit as they come.

The big factor to me will be whether they start filling the old orders or not. So far I haven't heard of a single person receiving an order either new or old.

I ordered from them a few times. I also got the email about their "new" site. Yes they got busted, you would have to be a complete idiot to think otherwise. Was the gear bunk? Some of it, yes. The rest was legit but IMO underdosed. The ephed was complete bunk, as was their tbol. The winny worked well and so did their EQ , the test was underdosed I think.

All that being said I would not order from them. There are better sources out there that have not been busted recently. The fact that they kept all the email addresses and personal info is enough to make me pass.

J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011

You was a lucky one then overwatch. The proviron i got from them was garbage, i don't even think there was proviron in it, anadrol was underdosed, tren e was junk, and the test was underdosed IMO. There is no way in hell i would even think about using them again

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Doesn't look at this point that this company will ever recover. Its been almost a year since Genxxl was busted and the boards they own have simply died and never recovered.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I agree with johnjay06 about their products overwatch. I went up to 100mg per day on the tbol and 100mg of the ephed and nothing. A friend of mine took 5 of the 50mg epheds and nothing. Their test was real but I'm guessing dosed at maybe 100-150mg per mil. I will say they had some good reps and their t/a was good to be coming that far.

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
I have been using their stuff since 05 and I can say i have always had to notch stuff from them. On the flip side I havent ordered from them since they are back up. I still see posts were orders have not been completed, and that keeps my money in my pocket. Its a shame they use to be awesome...As I always say its not wallmart so there is always a risk.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic