pbtom
What's New?

Axio Labs aka GENXXL Returns As Regenerxxl

guss

guss

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2010
Axio Labs aka Genxxl Resurfaces and Regenerxxl

Axio Labs after being busted has resurfaced as Regenerxxl. Genxxl is now claiming (lying) and saying they were not busted. Do not get caught up with this company, Axio Labs has been busted now 4 times and have been very careless in doing business. Regenerxxl had many, many orders from 8 months ago that were never filled due to being busted hence they were not inly busted they have now scammed customers of thoudands of dollars. After the bust the websites and forums owned by Axio Labs were consolidated to a new server in Europe. If infact the websites owned by Regenerxxl were taken over by LE and you place an order you could very well be sending your personal information to law enforcement.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
Re: GENXX Returns As Regenxxl

I would be very skeptical as well. Myself and two buddies made large orders during their last "sale" and all managed to get our orders eventually. One of my buddies got his last package from them about a month ago. I do know there are still a lot of folks that are out a decent amount of cash though. It screams LE to me, but who knows maybe they'll open up shop and fill their outstanding orders from before. I'll wait and see.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010

This should be communicated with ALL boards...members should think before making a purchase as they could be put at risk

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010

Where are you getting this info from Guss? They have slowly been filling orders from before their one warehouse was busted and making good... There has been NO INDICATION that any kind of euro law enforcement has taken over all their boards... Im not saying there is no risk- there is risk with any overseas source... but youre throwing some baseless accusations out there...

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011

I have received email from them when they re established the new site,I found myself drooling over their product lines,But did not feel comfortable ordering from them,JUST MY .02CENTS

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011

Should call it the clear gear

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011

yea i got an email too. no thanks

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010

Where are you getting this info from Guss? They have slowly been filling orders from before their one warehouse was busted and making good... There has been NO INDICATION that any kind of euro law enforcement has taken over all their boards... Im not saying there is no risk- there is risk with any overseas source... but youre throwing some baseless accusations out there...

He's talking about this GB - http://www.theironden.com/latest-news-anabolics/1639-genx-bust-widens-scope.html

Genx is now saying they were not busted however Genx stopped delivering and thier forums went offline at the same time as the bust. I dont doubt for one second Genxxl was busted and now they are trying to recover from it. Denying the bust is not the right way to recover. One thing mentioned above is they have been busted several times before. I agree with Growinboy its somewhat baseless that LE is running the forums however in my opinion the bust is based on the evidence and cannot be denied. Also I did some checking myself when the bust wen't down and it is correct all of the Genx sites were moved from the origional server in the Netherlands.

Also if infact they are slowly filling orders would you want to wait 8,9 months to get what you ordered? I can tell you I would not handled that well at all.

Kirk B

Kirk B

Apr 26, 2011

i know one of the reps and i know it's hhim I talked to him several times the sale is only on for 1 more week so and in no way am i affiliated with them or rep them, I wish i did so I could get discounts!!! And they are back up and trying to recover from something that happened to another place not genxxl like the one dude said!! So i can't wait to order but there is other places domestic that have hella good deals going on that have nothing to do with there products or company just my 2 cents but i do talk to one of there reps so take it for what it's worth no way LE would go through all that time and orders for small fish they want the big fish the people who run company's not us ya-know

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

i know one of the reps and i know it's hhim I talked to him several times the sale is only on for 1 more week so and in no way am i affiliated with them or rep them, I wish i did so I could get discounts!!! And they are back up and trying to recover from something that happened to another place not genxxl like the one dude said!! So i can't wait to order but there is other places domestic that have hella good deals going on that have nothing to do with there products or company just my 2 cents but i do talk to one of there reps so take it for what it's worth no way LE would go through all that time and orders for small fish they want the big fish the people who run company's not us ya-know

I think that the complacency shown in your last sentence is ill advised at best. We should all be weary as their troubles seem to be chronic.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010

Gotta catch a few small fish to bait the big ones...ignorance is bliss.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010

Kirk B welcome to the forum. Let me point out that the previous reps just stopped recieving contact from Genx after the bust. Im not sure who the reps are now but I assure you of two things, they are reps and will tell you whatever they are told to say... its thier job to bring in business and number two they only know what Genx tells them. Dont be fooled, its correct there are risks in dealing with any source however no as much risk as dealing with Genx (Regenerxxl).

I don't know why people would send money for a sale. I would rather pay more and have my products in less than 9 months.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic