Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Axio Labs aka GENXXL Returns As Regenerxxl

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Just read on another forum that there are a lot a lot of people that never recieved thier products after Gexxl (regenerxxl) collected thier money. Hows waiting over a year to get your gear sound to you........

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Just read on another forum that there are a lot a lot of people that never recieved thier products after Gexxl (regenerxxl) collected there money. Hows waiting over a year to get your gear sound to you........

I would be more stresses out over WTF was coming next as opposed to even worrying about the gear, whenever I traded Pokemons I want to " seal the deal" as quickly as possible and be done with it, a year of wondering WTF would be a mind bender:confused:

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
A buddy of mine finally got his order about 2 months ago. I was happy that they came through and understand their position, but I still probably won't order from them. I just don't want to risk it because they're on the radar for sure.

I will say though their tren is WAAAY over dozed! I think they're.trying to impress everyone with really.strong gear to get back on the map. I really don't like it though because you never really know how much you're taking in.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
i know one of the reps and i know it's hhim I talked to him several times the sale is only on for 1 more week so and in no way am i affiliated with them or rep them, I wish i did so I could get discounts!!! And they are back up and trying to recover from something that happened to another place not genxxl like the one dude said!! So i can't wait to order but there is other places domestic that have hella good deals going on that have nothing to do with there products or company just my 2 cents but i do talk to one of there reps so take it for what it's worth no way LE would go through all that time and orders for small fish they want the big fish the people who run company's not us ya-know

did you just write all of that without one period? Wow

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
So many problems with these guys over the last years it's just incredidble. It boggles my mind that people order gear with a credit card even... Plus their stuff is way too expensive. 3 good reasons there not to order from these guys. And as mentioned here, I've lost count of the threads where people are owed from them due to problems they've had, to those interested, beware and keep looking!

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
Just read on another forum that there are a lot a lot of people that never recieved thier products after Gexxl (regenerxxl) collected thier money. Hows waiting over a year to get your gear sound to you........

Haha yeah right sounds like Naps and OUS

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
Haha yeah right sounds like Naps and OUS

I heard from a friend of mine that maps improved. I f***ed with him about 3 to 4 years ago, she took literally 3 to 5 months to come in! Is soon as I thought for sure I was beat and forgot about it boom something came... There should seem legit and good and they had a better selection than my uncle so I would shoot them business as long as something came in I would shoot out for something else but the waiting time is f***ing ridiculous!! From what I understand, now the customer service is good and so is their delivery times... Idk. Anyone want to give it a shot and let me know? Lmao

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
Funny, the name is similar to a stem cell/HGH alternative therapy for osteoarthritis patients. I was looking into Regenxx.com for the stem cell procedure. Regenerxxl is a similar name, wondering if they were trying to do this on purpose. Either way, Steer clear of this F-tards!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic