Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Apple tells Feds to pound sand

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Yes, Apple is doing the right thing because I value my Liberty and privacy more than my safety.

Apple would have to invent new software, if even possible, to do what the Feds want done.

I think it's foolish to think that the feds only want to get into this one phone. the govt will then use this precedent in court for all other phones, including yours....

Second this. The feds are tearing apart OUR liberties everyday in the name of terror in which mostly the feds have created themselves through their own actions.

How far are you willing to let the feds go to make you feel safe? Cameras in your house? Your bedroom? Your kids bedroom? This orwellian action should be stood up too. SMFH.

Apple will get handed their ass one way or another. Just like when other people, countries or Corporations don't play right. Shit the feds make don corleone, Al Capone or any other mafia figure look like babies picking shit out their diaper.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
The issue is that newer apple phones have updated security features. Instead of a 4 digit passcode you have the option of setting a 6 or 9 digit code I believe which exponentially increases the possible combinations for the security code. Then there's the fact that apple requires one to wait 80milliseconds between password attempts which seriously slows down a brute force cracking program. They're not even sure if the phone is set to reset if more than 10 incorrect pass does are tried.
If I remember right, they said after ten failed attempts, it is locked forever and is basically garbage, good for a paper weight.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
If I remember right, they said after ten failed attempts, it is locked forever and is basically garbage, good for a paper weight.

If the wipe feature is turned on it's worse than locked forever; it's completely erased and cannot be recovered. Of the feature isn't on, it just locks you out of the phone for X amount of time but you can keep digging to access the data.

either way, if the government gets it's wish here, in 5yrs anyone who says anything to criticize the government will become a "terror" suspect and there will be no privacy at all.

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
apple would have to invent new software to do with the feds want. who's gonna pay for the engineering,research , development ect.. to create this new software?

so just to be clear, you're not suggesting the government forces Apple to create a new product right? that would be just as crazy as the government mandating you to buy a product from a private company. oh wait never mind silly me, they already do, its called Obamacare!

No Bro, no access for the feds. Apple themselves go in extract all the info and give it to the feds, no need for feds to go in. The feds have been pushing Apple for years to put a back door in. Much as I despise cook, I like his stand he just needs to be smarter. He could publicly state , we will hand over all their records but not the key. Why would the govt not trust us , we are offering all the records just not access to ALL Americans records.

You will argue about everything, if its Sunny outside, u will argue its partly sunny....

I luv ya man!! All ghey :) There is plenty to be gained from these moslem scumbags records, just giving the feds more access isn't the only answer. And Cook getting into politics AGAIN isn't what Apple or me needs right now!!

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
There is very little or close to nothing to gain from them....These were not high level members of a terrorist group....If they were high ranking members I might take your stand but these were a bunch of want a be's....

No Bro, no access for the feds. Apple themselves go in extract all the info and give it to the feds, no need for feds to go in. The feds have been pushing Apple for years to put a back door in. Much as I despise cook, I like his stand he just needs to be smarter. He could publicly state , we will hand over all their records but not the key. Why would the govt not trust us , we are offering all the records just not access to ALL Americans records.

I luv ya man!! All ghey :) There is plenty to be gained from these moslem scumbags records, just giving the feds more access isn't the only answer. And Cook getting into politics AGAIN isn't what Apple or me needs right now!!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
There is very little or close to nothing to gain from them....These were not high level members of a terrorist group....If they were high ranking members I might take your stand but these were a bunch of want a be's....

Fd, may I ask how and who you got that sensitive info from? ''wannabee's''? I believe 23 dead Americans and their families would differ with that. His ugly goat of a wife was a trained jihadi bride from pakistan. She is from a highly influential EXTREMIST Family and his family is suspect too. He also had made trips to the middle east before the attack

condescending-wonka-meme.jpg

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011

but Apple cannot get the information unless they create new software. Apple does not want to create that new software. so I'm asking, are you in favor of the government forcing Apple to create the new software to be able to give the feds the information they want?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
but Apple cannot get the information unless they create new software. Apple does not want to create that new software. so I'm asking, are you in favor of the government forcing Apple to create the new software to be able to give the feds the information they want?

No.
BUT, I don't believe Apple doesn't have the software to by pass their security system. They have co-operated with the chins on inspecting their i-phones for ''USA govt installed spyware;;. They don't have to crack codes just get them past the 1st layer so they can crack this goat fukker's passhphrase or pin or better yet do it themselves and give the feds the info. They have to have made the bypass software when they designed the system, seems like it would be awful expensive to have to re-do or trash a new system everytime they had a bug during developement .
Tbh, I can't believe the feds haven't already developed this. I think they're just trying to set a precedent to give them a fast track to ''legally' spying on us and stopping future lawsuits.

Watch for dems to bring up a new law. They have been trying to regulate the internet for years now

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic