Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Anyone recommend a good product for joint relief?

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
My knees and elbows have been killing me for the past few weeks and it seems to be getting worse. I dont know what is causing it. I'm not running anything other than my TRT and some MTII. I also use ECA on occasion but it has never given me any issues. I'm looking for a good OTC product so if anyone has any suggestions, please. I've heard a lot of good things about Orange Triad, anyone tried it?

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
Never tried it. However, good ole glucosamine/chondroitin combo worked good for me once a while back. I forget the doses I took, but I know it was more than the recommended dose.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
orange triad is a fine multi but if you want joint help go with cissus and glucosamine/chondroitin/msm. Also get plenty of fish oil in.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Mar 31, 2011
orange triad is a fine multi but if you want joint help go with cissus and glucosamine/chondroitin/msm. Also get plenty of fish oil in.

Agree 100% with all of the above. Glucosamine with MSM is did wonders for me.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Never tried it but have heard good things about it will give it a try.fish oil and glucosamine are all good but gets some voltaren.had the same thing but mine are in the shoulders and elbows.used it for a month and all gone.plenty of water also.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
None of the OTC stuff really worked on me. Since the Marines, i've had knee problems and elbow. Adjusting training, hydrating, wearing elbow/knee sleeves, being flat footed in the gym (vibrams) really helped.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
I found Super Cissus RX to be effective.I was starting to get sore knees for awhile,so I bought two bottles of Super Cissus RX, about 6 months back and used them, the knee pain went away in a couple of weeks and it hasn't come back again.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010

Very good advice.

S

sartac

May 12, 2012
Celadrin is another one to look into. There are studies and shit, too.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Good ol nandrolones always do the trick.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I'm taking a long break off of gear so nandrolone isn't an option. I'm leaning towards Animal Flex. It seems to have everything above in it other than cissus. Anyone tried it?

B

ball5745

Apr 4, 2012
I found I couldnt take Glucos/chondrotin because it affects me in that it basically exhaust me. Weird but I researched and found out it has that effect on a small percentage of us. Anyhow I researched and researched and found that Hyaluronic Acid when taken daily ( I take 1000mg) supplements the fluid in your joints, kind of acts like a WD40 for the joints. Anyhow Ive been taking it for about 4 months and Im back to squatting. Id look for it and give it a shot. I know its not popular and I hadnt heard of it prior but Im pretty well convinced that it is why my joints seem to be 100% better. As I said Im squatting again and havent in about 15 years.

Anyone elese have any experience with it? Just curious.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic