Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Anyone recommend a good product for joint relief?

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Well, I ended up going with Super Cissus. I should have it in a few days and Ill report back when I get it in my system. I expect it to take at least a week before I notice much. I have been advised to bump my fish oils up to 8g also. That's only 13 pills so that should be easy.. lol

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Surprised no one said, alflutops. Never waste your $$$ on that crap. I ran numerous cycles of the shit and never felt a thing.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
I can't wait to see how it goes for you.
It really worked well for my achey knees

Last edited:
Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Yeah I've been having these issues as well. Interested in progress.

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
I was an athlete most of my younger life so I've delt with shoulder and elbow issues very often. I found now because I'm dealing with another elbow issue that soaking it in Epsom salt 3-4 times a week has been helping. For you I would fill a bath as hot as you could stand and soak in that salt. I also take glucosamine with chondrotin and fish oils. I also when it has gotten bad taken 800 mg of ibuprofen a day. There is also a cream you can get from your doctor called voltaren cream it's for inflamed joints and it works great. The best thing you can probably do (IMO) is do what has been suggested here by the guys and take 5-7 off and just try to rest. the Epsom salt you can get at any pharmacy. Reading through here there is a lot of great advice. Hope things get better for you dealing with this crap sucks!

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
I was an athlete most of my younger life so I've delt with shoulder and elbow issues very often. I found now because I'm dealing with another elbow issue that soaking it in Epsom salt 3-4 times a week has been helping. For you I would fill a bath as hot as you could stand and soak in that salt. I also take glucosamine with chondrotin and fish oils. I also when it has gotten bad taken 800 mg of ibuprofen a day. There is also a cream you can get from your doctor called voltaren cream it's for inflamed joints and it works great. The best thing you can probably do (IMO) is do what has been suggested here by the guys and take 5-7 off and just try to rest. the Epsom salt you can get at any pharmacy. Reading through here there is a lot of great advice. Hope things get better for you dealing with this crap sucks!

Keep in mind Voltaren is just Diclofenac (an NSAID) it can be prescribed in oral form as well but the topical requires lower dose.

Beanlicker

Beanlicker

Aug 28, 2012
adequan, Alflutop or deca are what I use.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Well, I'm pissed. I placed my 1st order with Massnutrition on Sunday. Yesterday the status still had no ship date and I hadnt had any update from them. I sent them an email and they told me that one of the products I ordered was out of stock and they were waiting on it. Their site showed it was in stock and no one ever contacted me to let me know. It was white flood! I couldve have substituted for a different flavor or product if these assholes contacted me. So now it's Friday. Im making them refund me and going with someone else. BB.com will have my shit to me by next Tuesday if I order today.

DO NOT USE MASSNUTRITION! Pay the extra 10 bucks and get good service.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Just wanted to update this thread to say that my joints are feeling great. I'd say 90% of my elbow and knee pains is gone. Barely have any discomfort at all now. Ive been taking 2 doses of Super Cissus and 8g of fish oil daily. I highly recommend trying this stuff if you have any joint issues.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Just ordered some Primaforce Cissus on ebay for $26. My patella is in bad shape.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic