Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Anybody trying the Kigs that are floating around?

GarnetandGold

GarnetandGold

Aug 15, 2011
I have heard good things about Kigs and see that they are now available. Anybody using the batches that are newly floating around, if so let it rip.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Almost did, but the price was too low and sent up a red flag... I'll be interested to hear other opinions on this.

GarnetandGold

GarnetandGold

Aug 15, 2011
Common TID, lets hear some feedback!!!!!

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Yeah theres some nice prices around, but hear about a lot of folks getting bunk rips and shit. Bump for feedback

GarnetandGold

GarnetandGold

Aug 15, 2011
You mean KIgs........I heard there are bad RIPs also.......People make sure you read Sources threads carefully before making the commitment to buy. Personally, I love my HGH source.

leedeaton

leedeaton

Jun 1, 2011
I just started on Kigs 2 days ago... 5ius a day. They have blue tops with Kigtropin engraved on them. Have had no sides yet, I guess a few weeks need to go by first?

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
I just started on Kigs 2 days ago... 5ius a day. They have blue tops with Kigtropin engraved on them. Have had no sides yet, I guess a few weeks need to go by first?
I got so tired the first day i had to take a nap shortly after breakfast, but everyone is different.

leedeaton

leedeaton

Jun 1, 2011
I got so tired the first day i had to take a nap shortly after breakfast, but everyone is different.

Shit, I'm tired EVERY day. LOL. I'll see what happens over the next few weeks. I havn't used GH before because I hear about fakes so often. I decided to take the plunge this time. We will see.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
That's what sucks about GH...so many fakes. Seems like if the price is good (or too good), it's fake or well underdosed. And the good GH seems hard to find or pricey. Would love to find a reputable and solid source. Good luck with your Kigs.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Ya i dont mind a couple extra bucks knowing the products A-1, i want to hear as much feed back as everyone has to offer.....

leedeaton

leedeaton

Jun 1, 2011
Dont know if it means much, but on my 4th day now of Kigs at 5ius, my wrists seemed to lock up a few times today and the last 2 days I've had numbness in my hands. From what I understand this is a good thing?

B

BikiniPinki

TID Lady Member
May 14, 2011
What about green tops with the labels stuck inside the box, but labelled Kigtropin ?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic