Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Anybody trying the Kigs that are floating around?

GarnetandGold

GarnetandGold

Aug 15, 2011
What about green tops with the labels stuck inside the box, but labelled Kigtropin ?

From what I read Orignal Kigs were blue tops with Kigtropin on the flip top.....I think?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
What about green tops with the labels stuck inside the box, but labelled Kigtropin ?

From what I read Orignal Kigs were blue tops with Kigtropin on the flip top.....I think?

Kigtropin.jpg

I think Jintropin has a green top.

B

BikiniPinki

TID Lady Member
May 14, 2011
My box looks like that, but they are green tops and green bottle labels...the same as the box

B

BikiniPinki

TID Lady Member
May 14, 2011
How can u tell physically if you have legit stuff?
I am on day 15. 5 on 2 off at 1 iu am and 1 iu pm

GarnetandGold

GarnetandGold

Aug 15, 2011
How can u tell physically if you have legit stuff?
I am on day 15. 5 on 2 off at 1 iu am and 1 iu pm

Are you getting any sides, knuckles or hands tight, sleepiness....? I assume those are good indicators hgh is good. The only way to know your hgh is legit is to get your IGF levels check.

B

BikiniPinki

TID Lady Member
May 14, 2011
After the first week of taking had a lot of numbness and pretty sever cramping in one of my hands. Like bad carpel tunnel. That has subsided. Past few days though been sleepy during the day. I don't sleep well at night though, and have lots of weird and descriptive dreams.
So I'm guessing I'm good. :)

GarnetandGold

GarnetandGold

Aug 15, 2011
After the first week of taking had a lot of numbness and pretty sever cramping in one of my hands. Like bad carpel tunnel. That has subsided. Past few days though been sleepy during the day. I don't sleep well at night though, and have lots of weird and descriptive dreams.
So I'm guessing I'm good. :)

Sounds good to me......

L

Latin_Nuyorker

Oct 22, 2011
I personally know a lot about the kigs & have then now. There are some things i want to bring to our attention. The green color has to be dark because the fakes will have the lighter green. Also the mfg process is not as stringent as for example jintropin therefore they are not as potent. All this was explained to me by a long time friend that i know who lives in china; he was a friend & alum from when we studied at sunyab where he was an exchange student. Btw we are both engineers but he has contact with the process engineers that make kigtropin; where i get mine from when i have him send it to me..i will post a sample with perspectives of front where the color is evident & side where the lot info is located soon for illustrative purposes when i have the time

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
^^^oh shit! you DO speak english after all!

L

Latin_Nuyorker

Oct 22, 2011
^^^^^ Yo Bro stop with the mean stuff since I am a very sensitive guy...BTY I'm scared of you hooligun types with all the gangsta tats...good I live on top of a mountain in Timbuk 3 & not in NY no more 'cause I would have to run like dirrahea when I saw u:eek:

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
^^^^^ Yo Bro stop with the mean stuff since I am a very sensitive guy...BTY I'm scared of you hooligun types with all the gangsta tats...good I live on top of a mountain in Timbuk 3 & not in NY no more 'cause I would have to run like dirrahea when I saw u:eek:

lol run like diarrhea... That's classic bro!

L

Latin_Nuyorker

Oct 22, 2011
yo POB got a lot more classsic ones too..spent my whole life talking BS so brother I can cook them up fresh off da press and dish them out of large cauldrons pipin hot with long handled spoons servin them up...its that NY Style, oops, got it by da mile too...I might be selling it too just in case u need some...know what I mean...yo what yah think about HisAngriness?? For a thugish tat ridden looking maniac how da hell is he classified as a VIP member....is he perpertratin?:-?:-??? cause he just looks like a dude that grunts & scratches his nuts!!! huh??....yo see if you can chek his knuckles for drag marks, yo think he drags them on the ground:D Well betta get off that dude's case cause he looks like a big MF with that back that looks like the streets in the Big Apple with the divets:D..oops smell yah lator Slick..i gotta went dude, that means that I'm already gone like a turkey thru da corn.............................................

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic