Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Any Peanut Butter Lovers Out There??

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Peanut butter is like fuckin crack with me. I get a tablespoon, hold it over the sink, squeeze the honey bear all over it and eat it. Its my desert most nights... beats ice cream!

My form of PB crack is to get a stack of Splenda packs, a spoon and a jar of PB, and pour a splenda packet in, eat it, repeat until I realize I just ate half the damn jar. At my last house I lived on the edge of a wash / woods. I know I literally threw at least 3 jars of PB out the back door just to get them out of my house.

I'm happy to say these days, I'm not quite as bad.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
actually at one time peanut butter ,tuna,and milk was my biggest sources for putting weight on and keeping my lifts strong.i use to go threw in a week 24oz of peanut butter.....7 gallons of milk .....20 cans of tuna.....and on top of that weight gainer 3 times ed....Plus meals..dw

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Don't really eat it with bread (PBJ), but I definitely will grab a couple of spoonfuls a day just to keep the sweet tooth cravings away. I also like it on protein pancakes (if I don't have Walden Farms syrup available).

REK

REK

Nov 23, 2011
Same^^^^no bread required, just Kraft natural by the spoonful, I usually have 3-4 daily, but as of the last few days ran out. Gotta get some.

Cheers REK

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Def use it as a sweet tooth killer. Good for the mid-sleep stomach pains too. Went from Jif to Jif Natural and it was a good transition...
Then to Smart Balance which was mad easy. Now its on to the organic stuff with only these ingredients: peanuts.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
This thread made MAD points on Valentines day......I made peanutbutter and jelly pancakes with oat flour, egg whites, BP PB and SF jam......yeah.....I got some after that hahahaha.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Love me some PB (natty) I use it on pancakes all the time. Another favorite of mine is eating PB with banana. Get a scoop, put it on banana, bite, repeat and enjoy.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic