pbtom
What's New?

Any Peanut Butter Lovers Out There??

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
when i was on dbol i ate a jar a day

LOL.You were definitely getting in your healthy cals there.Try out the link I posted.Awesome PB choice.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
the problem with PB is i have not shut off point. i eat it with a spoon till its all gone. There is no moderation.

E

Enoch

Nov 14, 2011
Hi F.I.S.T.
I like PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter and will get it tonight from mart. Thanks for sharing this useful link with everyone.

Last edited:
FitnessBender

FitnessBender

TID Lady Member
Nov 30, 2011
I love peanut butter. I could eat it by the spoonful. Does that stuff taste good?

B

Busted67

Jan 17, 2012
Thanks for the tip, I'm going to have to try this in my oatmeal. I usually use a nice, heaping spoonfull of lo-fat PB in mine with just a touch of reduced sugar strawbery jelly. PB&J oatmeal, niiiiiice!

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
Love the stuff but had to cut down. Peanut butter and jam toasts with a shake was a staple of mine for a long time. would always eat 4 of them and that's a good 8 tablespoons easily on them. But even for an ecto like myself, it just made me look bloated. The peanut butter part is fine, but the massive amounts of jam and bread, well... Not so good. I save it for cheat days now.

But when dieting natural peanut butter and protein shake makes a great on the go meal or something easy to get down and digest before bed.

L

LDH

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2011
I eat 100% Peanut Butter all the time.
The Crunchy one.
I'd eat 3-4 tablespoons of it per day.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Anyone put peanut butter on there pancakes with surup?Or waffels...dw

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Yup peanut butter on the pan cakes roll them up and dip
them in thick mashed strawberries

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Peanut butter is like fuckin crack with me. I get a tablespoon, hold it over the sink, squeeze the honey bear all over it and eat it. Its my desert most nights... beats ice cream!

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I have a busy morning at work today and have been playing phone tag with a client. He left me a message or 2 ...and visa versa. When I finally got a hold of him a few minutes ago he was flustered....saying "geeze this is ridiculous with all the phone tag" He's the type of customer that wants allot of attention). I apologized and explained that after our last missed calls I ran into the the employee lunch room and had a toasted bagel with natty pb gooped all over it. I explained that after wards I ran back to my desk to call him AGAIN. He calmed right the fukk down and says...man that sounds good. lol.

WHO THE HELL DOESN'T LIKE PB ANYWAYS?... UNLESS YOU'RE GHEY.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic