Latest Member
Nikolaj
What's New?

Any good shows on?

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Ever since started streaming im hooked on all those alaskans shows like mountain men, the last alaskans, yukon men etc. Also any survival show like dual survival, man, women, wild etc. Ive never had much interest in any TV series. They always drag along too long and end shitty .

I stop paying cable for myself about a year ago and my mother's cable bill about 6 months ago its really nice saving about $150 each month and actually having more tv shows and movie options with the fire stick. I wish I would of done it sooner.

Last edited:
IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Same here. Season 1 was good. Season 2 was great. I just finished it last weekend.

My wife and I started the spin off series this week names Baptiste. It's not as intense but intriguing.
You should try Line of Duty. The pace is a little faster but it’s a well done BBC show. Same with Luther.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
My fav show I’ve seen pretty much ever was Vikings on Amazon and I just came upon it few months ago watched all the seasons

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
My fav show I’ve seen pretty much ever was Vikings on Amazon and I just came upon it few months ago watched all the seasons
It's a classic. I've watched it twice. Well, except for on the second go around I skipped the last season. I enjoyed it much more with Ragnar.

If you like Vikings, you may like The Last Kingdom. It's pretty good.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Ever since started streaming im hooked on all those alaskans shows like mountain men, the last alaskans, yukon men etc. Also any survival show like dual survival, man, women, wild etc. Ive never had much interest in any TV series. They always drag along too long and end shitty .

I stop paying cable for myself about a year ago and my mother's cable bill about 6 months ago its really nice saving about $150 each month and actually having more tv shows and movie options with the fire stick. I wish I would of done it sooner.
Have you seen The Boonies? The guy who lives in the mountain in the Ozarks is hard core. And smart as hell. Guy made a lighting system using wheel hubs, a car alternator and some wire which he set up on a small stream to turn the alternator. Bad ass.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Have you seen The Boonies? The guy who lives in the mountain in the Ozarks is hard core. And smart as hell. Guy made a lighting system using wheel hubs, a car alternator and some wire which he set up on a small stream to turn the alternator. Bad ass.
I vaguely remember watching a couple episodes when I had access to it. It was on either Netflix or Hulu. The episode you described reminds me of another show called The Woodsmen. Everyone of these guys you'd think they have a degree in engineering and physics. It so crazy the kind things they can build from junk just laying around.