Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Any good shows on?

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Both: OK, my health testimony is that I was born with a rare hereditary disorder nobody's ever heard of Epidermolysis Bullosa Simplex, too soft skin causing blistering of the skin on hands & feet from any friction. Fortunately, this form is non-scarring, nobody saw the pain except maybe in hot weather when they saw me limping a little or wincing w/pain. The other forms are disfiguring and fatal. We are called the 'butterfly people'. So I've lived w/pain - but I divulge this because

A) this delicate skin I attribute to my wrinkle-free face (well I see a prayer crease so not wrinkle-free but others always comment on the lack of) but

B) this disorder led me into weights at a young age before high school because while I biked the city bike route on days I was out of school and swam all my life, most sports required a lot of running. I went into synchronized swimming which requires tremendous strength and I discovered Cory Everson - bought her workout book & a KMart set of weights and worked out in the attic - Cory was my role model. With lifting gloves I fell in love w/ weights. I still follow Cory's page because she's also a very strong Christian. My testimony is that Father healed me a couple of summers ago. I still wear gloves at the gym because it's more comfortable for my grip but I no longer live in pain especially in the hottest months. No medicine or surgery, healed me, God alone deserves the glory and I'm so grateful.

C) I also have a voracious appetite for naturopathic health and I'm always reading about plant & nutritional therapy and the amazing power of the mind-body connection. I choose to be positive no matter my circumstances and I think on what is good & count my blessings. I'm grateful for my jobs when others are struggling. I won't always work this hard (correction on my addition, min of 62hrs but often 72) this is only temporary because my best days are still ahead. Oh and D) continuous intense hydration (mermaid me) -- so that's my story and I refuse to age. ~ The best waves are still out there! ;) (and maybe Seals & Crofts sounds more like a bourbon label? lol)
Very nice testimony Pearl. People really don't understand the relationship between us and our heavenly Father. He loves us infinitely more that our earthly parents. I have had numerous situations in my life simular to yours and the healing that took place for you. I am so glad for you and your obvious faith.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
My favorite show of all time is still 24. I binged every season of that a couple years ago after having never watched it when it was on. It’s a show that’s made for watching 1-2 episodes every night. Lots of great violence and a plot that keeps turning.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
My favorite show of all time is still 24. I binged every season of that a couple years ago after having never watched it when it was on. It’s a show that’s made for watching 1-2 episodes every night. Lots of great violence and a plot that keeps turning.
Agreed! That was a show that you'd watch non-stop, and go to work the next day exhausted, because you figured, "just one more!" LOL

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Just finished Perdida, it was good.

watched episode 1 of manifest (currently #1 on Netflix). Decent plot, makes me want to watch more.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Mr. Inbetween is very good. Also the multiple ep doc “Sasquatch” was better than I expected and not what I expected. Don’t fold on it too quick it takes a turn.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Mr. Inbetween is very good. Also the multiple ep doc “Sasquatch” was better than I expected and not what I expected. Don’t fold on it too quick it takes a turn.

Those sound like interesting plots!....Particularly, "Mr. Inbetween"....My only "drawback" would be the fact that I don't know ANY of the actors/actresses!?....

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Agreed! That was a show that you'd watch non-stop, and go to work the next day exhausted, because you figured, "just one more!" LOL
Exactly. I watched it during a time when I had a cancer scare and it really helped keep my mind occupied and distracted.

I'm hoping I can forget enough to watch it again in the future.

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
I guess I need to finally binge 24 like I binged Breaking Bad & Sons of Anarchy. I’d rather pull half nighters after a series finishes than wait a week for another episode.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Whoa!!!...Watched "UNTHINKABLE" over the weekend....Definitely a recommendation!!!!....

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I guess I need to finally binge 24 like I binged Breaking Bad & Sons of Anarchy. I’d rather pull half nighters after a series finishes than wait a week for another episode.
You won't be sorry.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Binged The Last Kingdom over the two weeks since somebody recommended it. 100% recommend as well, thank you. Great characters, great writing, great acting, etc.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic