Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Anxiety/ Panic Attacks

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
I'm glad it helped. I get nervous when recommending things like that. I had such overwhelming success with it that I fear I might set expectations too high, considering everyone responds differently. I don't consume nicotine but I use the k6 when I have caffeine or THC induced anxiety as well.
You taking tren by chance?
No buddy, i haven't in years.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
I just bought
I'm glad it helped. I get nervous when recommending things like that. I had such overwhelming success with it that I fear I might set expectations too high, considering everyone responds differently. I don't consume nicotine but I use the k6 when I have caffeine or THC induced anxiety as well.
Bro i just went to Vitamin Shoppe and bought 2 bottles of the Natures Answer Kava 6 you recommended. I took 1 pill 100mg and withing 15 minutes I felt the effects of a calmness. Not like a benzo but just a very calm overall feeling.
Dude, you just gave me so much hope with this that, the anxiety and panic I've been dealing with has subsided significantly. When were you taking the max dose of 2 per day what times did you take them? Or did you take them both at once?
Thank you.

blm

blm

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2023
I just bought

Bro i just went to Vitamin Shoppe and bought 2 bottles of the Natures Answer Kava 6 you recommended. I took 1 pill 100mg and withing 15 minutes I felt the effects of a calmness. Not like a benzo but just a very calm overall feeling.
Dude, you just gave me so much hope with this that, the anxiety and panic I've been dealing with has subsided significantly. When were you taking the max dose of 2 per day what times did you take them? Or did you take them both at once?
Thank you.
In the beginning, I was taking 2 first thing in the morning because that's when I was physically ill from the anxiety upon waking. I just wanted to smash it quickly and hard. Once I felt I could manage the anxiety better, I started splitting them up; morning and mid day. Eventually tapering to 1 a day, then only as needed.

I'm happy you got some relief man. It's a horrible way to live.

nemesis01

nemesis01

May 29, 2023
Do you take 5htp at all? That helps with positive mood. I have been taking that for years.

Most of us have used Liver care from here, and the rest of there products are also top notch and actually work.
https://himalayausa.com/collections/stress-and-mood/products/hello-peace

Otherwise what I’ve learned is you got to try a few of the supplements and see what combinations work for you. I would start with the above brand.
This, I’ve heard a lot of positive things about 5htp.
you can also try ashwagandha, I use it daily for mood support.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I had the same issue. My doc prescribed iron pills. Anxiety and fatigue went away after i stated talking it. I have a lot of energy now. It made a big difference.
I take some iron water (put a piece of iron in boiling water with lemon) and I also use some of the 20mg gummies.
It helps a little but unfortunatly too much really messes with my stomach. I had almost a foot of my colon taken out.

So far that only really works is the infusions. Still looking for a permeant solution.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
It helps a little but unfortunatly too much really messes with my stomach. I had almost a foot of my colon taken out.

So far that only really works is the infusions. Still looking for a permeant solution.
Do you take B12 or folic acid? Supposed to help with iron levels. You probably don’t absorb b12 good either though, do you? My buddy at work had part of his colon removed from an auto accident years ago. He has some issue. Has to take B12 injections and is getting his first iron infusion soon, he was telling me. If u can’t absorb b12 that’s gonna make the low iron worse. You take b12 injections too?

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Do you take B12 or folic acid? Supposed to help with iron levels. You probably don’t absorb b12 good either though, do you? My buddy at work had part of his colon removed from an auto accident years ago. He has some issue. Has to take B12 injections and is getting his first iron infusion soon, he was telling me. If u can’t absorb b12 that’s gonna make the low iron worse. You take b12 injections too?
I have not taken any B12 injections but its a part of my next blood work I think.

I do take oral B12 and folic acid but not sure if its really doing anything.
I have high hemoglobin so thats an issue when I take stuff to increase my iron.

moebrane

moebrane

Oct 5, 2022
I've been battling a lot of anxiety and panic attacks for a while now. You guys know of any natural supplements that specifically
help with these 2 issues? Some days its fucking over whelming and hard to even function. I've dealt with this on and off for years now.
I have some Xanax as a last resort, but don't like to use them if I don't have to. There's a shit ton of anxiety supplements on Amazon but id
like to hear if someone uses a specific one that helps. I heard Ashwagandha is decent, but does anyone use something they swear by that helps them?
I do meditation and breathing techniques which help, but looking for a supplement I can take daily.
I appreciate any help.
Thanks
Ashwaghanda is a nice mild antianx

Xan works very well, but stay scairt of it!

If you use it every day after about a month you need higher dosage....then another month more
They were 'scribing it like crazy 20 years ago

It changes your brain chemistry with continuous use and you HAVE to have it-ask me how I found out....

It's a very effective aid when used occasionally

moebrane

moebrane

Oct 5, 2022
Some people just don't absorb b-12. And you need folic acid for it to work

Sublingual is good but I prefer injectable

Used to get it from a racehorse site and it came mixed with folic

100ml $25.00!

They do not sell it anymore.

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
Sorry I'm late to the thread....haven't been around much lately.

I've been down this road. I had daily (hourly?) full-on flashbacks and panic attacks (PTS related) for YEARS. Finally got my butt to the right therapist and the right PTS program. I take a combo of 300mg Gabapentin and 0.5mg - 1.0 mg Klonopin *only at night*. My sleep and depression is actually better on the 0.5mg than the 1.0mg, but sometimes the 0.5mg won't let me get to sleep. I had hoped to be completely off by now, but I've got a very active mind.

Doctors are fairly reluctant these days to put people on benzos for long-term. They are not reluctant to put you on Gabapentin long-term, and it's fairly helpful.

But....now that I've gotten all the meds out of the way....by far the biggest thing for me for keeping the anxiety and panic attacks at bay is meditation. 20 minutes, twice per day. Force yourself to do it so that it is as much of a habit as going to the gym. 20 minutes, twice a day. If you don't live in a quiet household, then drive your car to a park or parking lot and do it there. 20 minutes, twice a day. It will help you immensely.

Best of luck. Try to be consistent on the mediation for 2 weeks and see how things go.

moebrane

moebrane

Oct 5, 2022
Sorry I'm late to the thread....haven't been around much lately.

I've been down this road. I had daily (hourly?) full-on flashbacks and panic attacks (PTS related) for YEARS. Finally got my butt to the right therapist and the right PTS program. I take a combo of 300mg Gabapentin and 0.5mg - 1.0 mg Klonopin *only at night*. My sleep and depression is actually better on the 0.5mg than the 1.0mg, but sometimes the 0.5mg won't let me get to sleep. I had hoped to be completely off by now, but I've got a very active mind.

Doctors are fairly reluctant these days to put people on benzos for long-term. They are not reluctant to put you on Gabapentin long-term, and it's fairly helpful.

But....now that I've gotten all the meds out of the way....by far the biggest thing for me for keeping the anxiety and panic attacks at bay is meditation. 20 minutes, twice per day. Force yourself to do it so that it is as much of a habit as going to the gym. 20 minutes, twice a day. If you don't live in a quiet household, then drive your car to a park or parking lot and do it there. 20 minutes, twice a day. It will help you immensely.

Best of luck. Try to be consistent on the mediation for 2 weeks and see how things go.
I have a phone app that kinda meditates for me....def better than benzos!
Took a year to titrate down to 1/4 mg twice a day
I was taking 4mg a day, this was years ago
Stopped taking them cold turkey and had a sychotic episode-took me three days to figure out what was wrong. Doc never told me I couldn't just stop
Driving in my truck turning the radio down, hell the radio was not on!
couldn't sleep three days finally axed my ecks (nurse) to look in her drug book for xanax withdrawals...right down the line.
I was in the shower and I thought I heard my neighbor say he was going to choot obama. We live on acre+ lots

Called Doc he yelled at me "people walk off buildings doing what you did"

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic