Latest Member
westsidebehavioralcare
What's New?

Another Women & Steriods vid

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Feb 15, 2013
If y'all are on Insta (Instagram) check out Jamie Pinder (jamiepinder14). She just put up a few videos that talk about women and steriods and she gives a nice little women and steriods 101.

T

The other Snake

Aug 19, 2016
I need someone to explain to me what she is referring to in the second video with regards to the different androgenic/ anabolic ratio between Deca Durabolin and NPP (7:10-8:00). Correct me if I misunderstood but is saying one is worse then the other?

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Feb 15, 2013
@The other Snake What she is talking about is if a when a woman decides to do steroids, to choose compounds that are low on the adrogenic scale/ratio. She was pointing out that Deca/NPP has a high ratio of androgenic /anabolic to some others that are lower. For instance, in her examples, not sure where she got the info either, Anavar as an anabolic/adrogenic ratio of 320:25, whereas Deca had 125:37. So you see that the androgenic # is higher and for women this is particular to note so that they choose compounds that best suits their needs and for not so much androgenic affects , thusly more harsher sides.

For men, this is a nonissue. But for women, it may or may not be an issue for that said woman.

T

The other Snake

Aug 19, 2016
I got all of that but it seemed like she was treating Deca and NPP differently. I think she had the ratios reversed on the NPP.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Feb 15, 2013
OH! gotcha sorry about that @The other Snake lol. She may have, i have not yet fact checked them. I had that on the to do list, but real work got in the way damnnit lol.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I know some people willa argue that the anabolic/androgenic ratings can be misleading in ascertaining how strong/effective a compound is relative to test. However, I have found the ratings to be a good indicator as to how I'll respond to the anabolic/androgenic sides.

For example, the compounds that have strong androgenic ratings do all negatively affect my prostate in similar ways. So I think these ratings can be very helpful for women in deciding what compounds are good for them with respect to sides

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
My Strongman / PL gym has gained 2 new chicks who are doing Strongman with us recently. They both came from female BB and clearly both use gear. I so want to get them to talk about it with me but we are just not there yet. The one is fairly attractive though meaty AF.
I think they like the fellas in the strength weight world more, we are a friendly burly bunch