Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Another Women & Steriods vid

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I just came across this post. I go back to the AF days with Mr BMJ. I've seen several instagrams of past competitors talking about their drug use, several themes come to mind here and this is just my opinion. 1) There seems to be some sort of self justification to get off AAS, they want people to tell them they look great without them, a sort of self reassurance that it's OK, but within their messages they mix in how they miss looking more muscular, you can tell it bothers them and over time, they drift back to competing or just guest posing or becoming more of a fitness model. Not as muscular or ripped as they were before, but a level or two up from natural for sure and perhaps something they are comfortable with, and from a health perspective, something they can live with. 2) They talk about doses and what they looked like on X dose of X. You look at the physique and know, there is no way that amount of muscle could be attained, even with decent genetics with just 5 - 10 mg of X, even over a longer time frame. Perhaps an attempt to get newbies to use less I don't know what that is about. 3) They will cite how good they can look (with training and diet) without drugs now. Well for sure, the East Germans proved that with their doping programs decades ago. The doped women if they continued to train properly maintain an advantage indefinitely over women that never doped. The increase in satellite cell proliferation alone with give one a permanent advantage, so to say that look at me now I'm natural so you can do it to without AAS, is not true. 4) Some of these women are already virilized, deeper voice, receded hair line, still have to shave, etc. It's not going to change back, so if you still like being more muscular and stronger, don't put lipstick on the pig, run a base of something safe and be happy with being stronger and more muscular (within reason). Be who you want to be, not what society wants you to be. 5) The concept of what is "safe" for women. Define safe, it is a lack of liver cancer, cardiovascular disease or hypertrophic cardiomyophy and heart failure or is it cosmetic. Testosterone is the safest anabolic agent on the planet, for men or women. We make it, and women depending on their menstrual cycle at times have greater concentrations running around their body than estradiol. Look up the normal circulating concentrations. Follow the years of data on FTM trans, yes they virilize but they lead otherwise normal lives. No increase risk of cancer, heart disease, etc. Can't say the same about running a C-17 oral for a long time or other synthetic in higher doses. So back to my point, if you've already virilized and still want more lean and less fat, running a lower dose or HRT as it is called these days of test or a mix of test/deca can in a relative sense accomplish that goal. The virilizing sides unless you are mega dosing only go so far. Many trans are not happy because they haven't fully virilized and they are taking 100 mg/TC a week or more.

I always preferred the old days where the women posted what they did and what happened, good or bad. There is no way to know if someone does the same thing, the outcome, good or bad will be the same, but at least we had some idea of what was really going on. Now it's just bullshit with social media lipstick on it.

Excellent point(s)!!!...Especially regarding TRANS folk....In a nut shell, what ur saying is that the sides are over hyped in most cases....

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Excellent point(s)!!!...Especially regarding TRANS folk....In a nut shell, what ur saying is that the sides are over hyped in most cases....

I would not say over hyped. They are what they are, they are individualized, everyone interprets them differently and what they are willing to accept/tolerate. Some women are fine with some level of virilization, others are not.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I would not say over hyped. They are what they are, they are individualized, everyone interprets them differently and what they are willing to accept/tolerate. Some women are fine with some level of virilization, others are not.

Do u feel that TRT/HRT for both genders is an legit practice?...I ask because one still has to be concerned at the very least with RBC issues in men...Are we fooling ourselves into believing that because a "doctor" is prescribing and doing blood work that this makes it "healthy"?...

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
My wife got her IFBB pro-card in 1991. She also was a national champion in the heavy weight division her former country. So she has a lot of experience in this area and still today uses. She doesn't talk about it at all with others. She was trained by men and the government of her country provided doctors and steroids. Most of their advice was good for men but not so good for women and included good doses of androgens She absolutely can't use DECA as it blows her up like a balloon. Doesn't do that to me at all. So yes, women have to be very careful about which steroid they use, they are not men

Most women are scared to death of testosterone, and even tren. My wife used all of it in prep. Tren works well the last few weeks at small doses to harden the muscles. Today, my wife is 57 and still uses low dose testosterone and loves anavar (10mg/d). Nothing more as she no longer competes.

Now my rant..........I guess the worst part about women not wanting to talk is us guys. I looked at some of the ignorant comments by guys on that Instagram site. I see the same ignorant comments even on BB sites. Which is why women's BB is not gone for ever. These women are athletes first......just like men are, but most guys have a hard time looking at any woman for their athletic capability. I have seen some very good femal athletes in different sports and have no problem of admiring them for their ability. Its too bad women BB was pushed for as a beauty contest and not taken for what it is.......building a muscular physique. Guys, how many times have I heard women say male BB looked gross. Really? But then quite a few men BB's say the same about women BBs. Fortunately women athletes don't do what they do to impress guys. They do it because the love doing what they are doing. So hopefully no one here is guilty of that.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Do u feel that TRT/HRT for both genders is an legit practice?...I ask because one still has to be concerned at the very least with RBC issues in men...Are we fooling ourselves into believing that because a "doctor" is prescribing and doing blood work that this makes it "healthy"?...

The RBC issue is easily managed with blood donations or phlebos and that is about the only concern with testosterone esters < 200 mg/wk. Hair loss doesn't kill you and HRT or not, guys have to watch PSA and BP (women too). As I said in the post above, FTM trans do pretty well from a health perspective long term and the literature is becoming clear that low T in men is growing health risk (overall mortality, heart disease and prostate cancer). You have to decide what is best for you and of course look at family history or pre-existing health problems that may alter risk. Same for the women. There was a commentary in this article by a female lifter from NY. https://melmagazine.com/en-us/story/the-perilous-secret-world-of-steroids-for-female-bodybuilders scroll down to, "The rest of this story is Jane's...... She is not alone out there and if that is what she wants, then so be it. Somewhere in all this is middle ground that reduces the longer term health risks and still allows the person to be what they couldn't be without PEDs. There are some women out there who have been competing since the 90's and are still muscular (clearly still taking PEDs although less than they used to) and look great in their 50's now. In the end though, if your goal is to look like a genetically altered farm animal, it's likely you'd won't be on the planet as long as you'd like, no way around that. Still, if you're OK with that, it's your choice not anyone else's.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
My wife got her IFBB pro-card in 1991. She also was a national champion in the heavy weight division her former country. So she has a lot of experience in this area and still today uses. She doesn't talk about it at all with others. She was trained by men and the government of her country provided doctors and steroids. Most of their advice was good for men but not so good for women and included good doses of androgens She absolutely can't use DECA as it blows her up like a balloon. Doesn't do that to me at all. So yes, women have to be very careful about which steroid they use, they are not men

Most women are scared to death of testosterone, and even tren. My wife used all of it in prep. Tren works well the last few weeks at small doses to harden the muscles. Today, my wife is 57 and still uses low dose testosterone and loves anavar (10mg/d). Nothing more as she no longer competes.

Now my rant..........I guess the worst part about women not wanting to talk is us guys. I looked at some of the ignorant comments by guys on that Instagram site. I see the same ignorant comments even on BB sites. Which is why women's BB is not gone for ever. These women are athletes first......just like men are, but most guys have a hard time looking at any woman for their athletic capability. I have seen some very good femal athletes in different sports and have no problem of admiring them for their ability. Its too bad women BB was pushed for as a beauty contest and not taken for what it is.......building a muscular physique. Guys, how many times have I heard women say male BB looked gross. Really? But then quite a few men BB's say the same about women BBs. Fortunately women athletes don't do what they do to impress guys. They do it because the love doing what they are doing. So hopefully no one here is guilty of that.
Well said Bigtex.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
The RBC issue is easily managed with blood donations or phlebos and that is about the only concern with testosterone esters < 200 mg/wk. Hair loss doesn't kill you and HRT or not, guys have to watch PSA and BP (women too). As I said in the post above, FTM trans do pretty well from a health perspective long term and the literature is becoming clear that low T in men is growing health risk (overall mortality, heart disease and prostate cancer). You have to decide what is best for you and of course look at family history or pre-existing health problems that may alter risk. Same for the women. There was a commentary in this article by a female lifter from NY. https://melmagazine.com/en-us/story/the-perilous-secret-world-of-steroids-for-female-bodybuilders scroll down to, "The rest of this story is Jane's...... She is not alone out there and if that is what she wants, then so be it. Somewhere in all this is middle ground that reduces the longer term health risks and still allows the person to be what they couldn't be without PEDs. There are some women out there who have been competing since the 90's and are still muscular (clearly still taking PEDs although less than they used to) and look great in their 50's now. In the end though, if your goal is to look like a genetically altered farm animal, it's likely you'd won't be on the planet as long as you'd like, no way around that. Still, if you're OK with that, it's your choice not anyone else's.

Thank you for bringing that into perspective!...Well done!...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
As always, I never regret reading your comments!!!!Enjoy your post, Tex!...

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
BMJ is like a forums Rainman.
He remembers everything.

I've been around the boards since '97, although not as active as BMJ. But I can't remember half of the shit he can that happened.

Maybe I can remember half of the people, but BMJ can tie it all together like an encyclopedia.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
BMJ is like a forums Rainman.
He remembers everything.

I've been around the boards since '97, although not as active as BMJ. But I can't remember half of the shit he can that happened.

Maybe I can remember half of the people, but BMJ can tie it all together like an encyclopedia.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

He's not bad at rocking n' rollin, either!...He know's about every kool, daddy, rocker that has ever existed!!!....

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
He's been a Roadie for The Osmonds, The Carpenters, The Archies .......... all the cool bands.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013

That's a great question.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic